Pinnacle Grill?

sail7seas

So many of us really love both breakfast, lunch and dinner at Pinnacle.

During a seven day Caribbean cruise, would you have lunch in Pinnacle? If so, how many days?

How about dinner? Seven day Caribbean cruise, dinner in Pinnacle? How many times on average?

Thanks.

You ask too many questions!

:D

:) You don't have to answer if you don't wish. ;)]

This place has been very quiet. I'm only trying to get some conversation going.

Why don't you post some subjects for us....... Then I won't have to post so many. LOL......

Why don't you post some subjects for us....... Then I won't have to post so many. LOL......

LOL...to think I imagined you were writing an article or book on the "Habits of Cruisers." ;)

On Maasdam (14-nights, 3 sea days) hubby and I ate at Pinnacle once for dinner and once for lunch. We had late traditional seating and enjoyed our dinner companions so didn't feel like missing dinner with them too often. We were in port late (10 PM) in San Juan so ate dinner there one night. I would probably just eat in Pinnacle only once during a 7-night cruise.

If I had open seating or didn't like my dinner companions, I'd feel more inclined to eat at Pinnacle more often.

At least once for dinner on a 7 night cruise.

With the "Mariner's Welcome Aboard" lunch in the MDR and the "Mariner's Brunch" we likely would have had lunch once in the Pinnacle if we were not on the Eurodam, where we went to The Tamarind one day for lunch.

We are huge fans of Asian food, so The Tamarind beat out the Pinnacle for lunch!

For us, zero or one lunch, zero or one dinner.

:D Now, there's an idea!!! We should all write one together. :)
Who would referee the arguments? :D

Dinner at least once. I've never had lunch in The Pinnacle. On shore days I'm not on board for lunch and on sea days I forget. Next cruise I'll have to try it. Anyone have their lunch menu?:)
Compliments of Krazy Kruizers. I like the tenderloin first, crab & shrimp cake second.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=20966819&highlight=pinnacle+lunch+menu#post20966819

We have enjoyed the Pinnacle one time as part of a Renewal of Vows package. We just enjoy the MDR so much. We make an effort to really get to know our MDR Steward to the extent that we would feel like we were cheating on him by going to the Pinnacle! :D

I think we have enough new topics for today. ;)

We have only eaten in the Pinnacle only once, on our last cruise. Will do one per 7-day cruise in the future, I think.

Great conversation subject Sails. We usually eat in the Pinnacle 2-3 times for dinner. On our last cruise we were stuck in a corner, table for 4, we were alone on the first formal night. Since we had a Deluxe Suite we would have thought we would have had a better table like our last cruise and one we requested 4-6 pax. Our TA reqested this for us. Talked to the head guy, this was all that was left so we ate in the Pinnacle the rest of the nights. The food was much better and also the service. :DWe barely saw our server in the DR and had to wave him down for any kind of service. :mad: We like breakfast in our suite and lunch whenever we felt like it so no schedule there. On our next cruise in Jan. we plan to eat in the Pinnacle a few times and more so if we don't get a good table, we are in a D. Suite again. I will speak to the head guy if we get a really bad table. You never know until you get there. I don't expect special attention but would like what we requested 10 mos. out and got confirmation on our papers.

We like to dine at least once for supper each cruise , we try to have breakfast at the Pinnacle but my Better Half woke up too late as it closes at 9:30 Am .

How is breakfast different at the Pinnacle vs the Lido or the MDR? This will be our first cruise on HAL. Thank you

On our 28 day cruise we might have dinner in the Pinnacle twice & one lunch..

We want our DH's to have a good lunch the day we are in Panama, as we've booked an evening excursion..

So our plan is to have a good lunch in the Pinnacle, a small bite in the Lido just before our excursion & something small when we get back to the ship..

Hope this works out..

Cheers..:)Betty

Breakfast in Lido is available at no additional charge for guests in Deluxe Veranda Suites and Penthouse. It is the same menu as MDR but a quieter atmosphere with Pinnacle service. We enjoy it when we go but don't do so very often. We almost always have room service breakfast. That is the real treat for me. :) I love someone bringing me my breakfast in the cabin.

How is breakfast different at the Pinnacle vs the Lido or the MDR? This will be our first cruise on HAL. Thank you

The Pinnacle Grill is open for breakfast for those in Deluxe Verandah Suites or the Penthouse Suite. It is a quiet, elegant place for breakfast with a wonderful serving staff. Menu is the same as the MDR for breakfast.

Terri

:) I love someone bringing me my breakfast in the cabin.

Me too.

Thanks John for that menu. I thought KK would answer but I think they're cruising. THe price is really a bargin for lunch. At home, we can't even get a salad out for $10 at ;unch time.

I'm booked in an SC cabin on Zuiderdam, which I think counts as a deluxe verandah suite. If hubby and I want to go to Pinnacle for breakfast, can we get a table for 2 or is it all open seating? We're not really morning people so aren't up to participating in a conversation with strangers. If it's open seating, we'll stick to Lido for breakfast or room service.

THe price is really a bargin for lunch. At home, we can't even get a salad out for $10 at ;unch time.

But remember that's actually $10 plus the value of the meal you're not eating in the Lido.

We're not really morning people so aren't up to participating in a conversation with strangers. If it's open seating, we'll stick to Lido for breakfast or room service.
It's open seating in the sense that you don't have an assigned table or time, but for any meal, we've never been seated with strangers in the PG.

I'm booked in an SC cabin on Zuiderdam, which I think counts as a deluxe verandah suite. If hubby and I want to go to Pinnacle for breakfast, can we get a table for 2 or is it all open seating? We're not really morning people so aren't up to participating in a conversation with strangers. If it's open seating, we'll stick to Lido for breakfast or room service.

Sorry, can't help you.

We stayed in a SA Deluxe Verandah Suite and kicked around going to the Pinnacle for breakfast for 14 days but were too lazy for we love room service for breakfast.

On the Eurodam, free breakfast was offered exclusively for guest from Deluxe Verandah Suites or Penthouse at the Pinnacle.

We also like the table for 2, in fact we always reserve one for dinner.

Archived