New Mariner's Society Rewards Program

obriendan

A brief report on the recently initiated Mariner's Society Rewards program. We just returned from a 28 day Oosterdam TA which ended on November 2nd. The new program appears to be working smoothly and hassle free.

Surprisingly, I found that the cruise day credits for this cruise had appeared in My Account on the HAL site four days after I returned.

We did receive cruise day credits for On Board Credit (i.e., one cruise day for $300). I had wondered if OBC would be treated the same as other on board purchases. We also received cruise day credit for shore excursions and gifts purchased prior to boarding and prior to the initiation of the new program. As 3* mariners we received a 25% reduction on the price of the wine package, 25% reduction in the Explorations Café, and 10% reduction for clothing in the shops. All of these benefits were taken care of automatically on our on board account when making a purchase by giving your stateroom number or room key card.

I think HAL deserves a tip of the hat for how quickly and well this new progranm is running!

Dan

I think HAL deserves a tip of the hat for how quickly and well this new progranm is running!
We made advance PG reservations for our upcoming cruise and were charged the full $20 each. We were told that we would get the 25% discount when we are on board. I hope that is done smoothly too! :)

A brief report on the recently initiated Mariner's Society Rewards program. We just returned from a 28 day Oosterdam TA which ended on November 2nd. The new program appears to be working smoothly and hassle free.

Surprisingly, I found that the cruise day credits for this cruise had appeared in My Account on the HAL site four days after I returned.

We did receive cruise day credits for On Board Credit (i.e., one cruise day for $300). I had wondered if OBC would be treated the same as other on board purchases. We also received cruise day credit for shore excursions and gifts purchased prior to boarding and prior to the initiation of the new program. As 3* mariners we received a 25% reduction on the price of the wine package, 25% reduction in the Explorations Café, and 10% reduction for clothing in the shops. All of these benefits were taken care of automatically on our on board account when making a purchase by giving your stateroom number or room key card.

Dan

I agree....this program is running very well. I had forgotten :o about the discount at the Pinnacle on my cruise in Oct. so it came as a nice surprise for me. The coffee was super cheap compared to what I pay in Calgary. I'm very happy with this new program.

Dan

Hi Dan: First of all, good to meet you and Barb on the 28-day TA - Oosterdam cruise.

I just checked my Mariner Status and it's been updated - Cruise Days and On Board spending.

Had my doubts about it, but it's working well.

Cynthia

Hi Dan: First of all, good to meet you and Barb on the 28-day TA - Oosterdam cruise.

I just checked my Mariner Status and it's been updated - Cruise Days and On Board spending.

Had my doubts about it, but it's working well.

Cynthia

Hi Cynthia,

Enjoyed visiting with you and Larry on the Oosterdam cruiuse. Hope one day we'll be able to cruise with you again.

Dan

Itwas alive and well on the Westerdam last month.

The Mariners brunch seemed to lack direction thoug. They had the medallions on a table but gave none of them out. They onlly talked about people getting 3 & $ star pins and giving them out...

Ruth & Jim

Yes, you'll get credit for it.

You can check your status by going to HAL site and logging in. Click on Mariners Program. Once you log in, you will see the star symbol some of us are using in our signatures and it will show you how many stars. You should be able to check your number of days on the HAL site.

Archived