Oasis cabin information-FOLLOW FORMAT PLEASE - No Questions/Discussion

kk99

Deck - 9

Cabin # - 9642

Class – JS

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk -

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Back Starboard

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Very Quiet, not a connection cabin

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– Great view, no obstruction. Very private

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized, DEEP on the aft hump.

Was wind a problem? No

Any specific problems with this cabin? No

Any other comments?FYI, Junior Suites do have a clothes line in the bath.

Hi everyone,

Here's the updated list. http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pi...lZjYwNzU&pli=1

or if you can't open it click on the Oasis cabin attachment here http://sites.google.com/site/oasiscruisers/Home

I really appreciate everyone's efforts who have taken the time to post. If you've cruised Oasis and haven't listed your cabin information, please take a few minutes and add to the list.

If your future cabin isn't on the list, please be patient,as hopefully past cruisers will take the time to contribute.

Kelcie

Deck - 10

Cabin # - 10606

Class – D2

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk - Front Starboard

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Bath

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Generally quiet. We were in moderate seas so hard to tell if occasional noise was intrinsic or due to motion. No connection.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– Good view to starboard. Cabin is on the backside of the hump, so limited view forward.

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Seemed normal.

Was wind a problem? No

Any specific problems with this cabin? No. Good midship location on 10th deck.

Any other comments? Good cabin. Two cabins forward on the front of the hump would have been near perfect. Oasis docks on Starboard, so you always had a view of the pier when in port. 10th deck is midway between the Promenade and the Pool Deck, so not too bad if you want to take the stairs.

Deck - 12

Cabin # - 299

Class – B1

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk -

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Boardwalk

SORRY! just realized I did not answer the Bed question and it's incorrect in the spreadsheet. should be Near Bath.

Deck - 6

Cabin # - 6200

Class – D1

Midship

Bed near? Two singles next to Bath. Pullman next to Balcony which fits 2.

Quiet Cabin : Yes very quiet

Balcony View - Beautiful Ocean with no Obstructions. Had lifeboats under us .

Balcony Size? oversized 8'x9'

Was wind a problem? No

Any specific problems with this cabin? Noise from the frame of the door at night was a little anoying but got use to it.

Any other comments? Was a little tight at night with the pullman out . About a foot clearance to get to the balcony.

Hi everyone,

or if you can't open it click on the Oasis cabin attachment here http://sites.google.com/site/oasiscruisers/Home

I really appreciate everyone's efforts who have taken the time to post. If you've cruised Oasis and haven't listed your cabin information, please take a few minutes and add to the list.

Kelcie

Deck - 8

Cabin # - 700

Class –

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk - back starboard

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – balcony, friends in 8728 their bed by balcony also.

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – only normal ship sounds.

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– no prob with view

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal

Was wind a problem? no

Any specific problems with this cabin? only plug position

Any other comments? someone said they thought connecting rooms had bed by balcony. not so.

Kelcie -

I am so sorry - I have a correction, again, to my post #177. Our cabin number was

CABIN - #8594 - Bed by Bath - D1

CABIN - #8592 - Bed by Balcony - D1

CABIN - #8262 - Bed by Balcony - D4

Due to my error, I reversed the cabin numbers and posted them incorrectly. Our friends had D1 category #8592 and the bed was by the balcony.

I can add that D4 Cabin #8262 also had the bed by the balcony, as my sister had that cabin.

Please excuse my error. And a big thanks for keeping this list.

Hi everyone,

We are only at 28 pages so far, and I'm sure there are lots of people who have returned recently from a wonderful vacation who can add to the list.

Thanks for all of your help,

Kelcie

Kelcie

Deck - 12

Cabin # - 232

Class – Junior Suite

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk - MidShip Portside

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Quiet

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– No obstruction

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized because it is at the beginning of the hump

Was wind a problem? No

Any specific problems with this cabin? none

Any other comments? Great cabin

Hi everyone,

Kelcie

Deck - 8

Cabin # - 308

Class – Oceanview balcony

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk - Back Portside

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– No obstruction -beautiful view when pulling in port

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal size. enough room if you requested 1 lounger

Was wind a problem? Not a problem, however we did have some windy days

Any other comments? Great location just down the hall from Central Park & John the stateroom attendent was fantastic!

Hi everyone,

I really appreciate everyone's efforts who have taken the time to post. If you've cruised Oasis and haven't listed your cabin information, please take a few minutes and add to the list. We haven't gotten many responses in the last week or two, and I know there are lots more cabins to be reported on.

JS, and anyone else, the document is saved as a pdf. If you don't have adobe reader on your computer, you can download it for free and then use it to open the list. To print the whole list you just have to tell your computer to print all pages not just the first page or so. If you still can't print it, I also saved it as a wpd document and I can email it to you if you send me an email to oasiscruisers@gmail.com . Is anyone else having a problem viewing it? The list is too big to upload to CC. Thanks again for everyone's cooperation, and have a great weekend.

Kelcie

Deck - 10

Cabin # - 320

Class – OceanView Balcony

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk - Back Port

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– No obstruction, good view of Atlantis in Nassau

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal

Was wind a problem? No

Any other comments? Standard oceanview balcony really

Deck - 11

Cabin # - 286

Class – OceanView Balcony

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk - Back Port

Bed near?(balcony or bath) – Balcony

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– No obstruction, good view of Atlantis in Nassau

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Normal

Was wind a problem? No

Any other comments?

Deck 8

Cabin 727

Boardwalk Balcony

aft Starboard

Bed near the Balcony

Generally quiet but noisy during the Aqua Shows

Second from climbing wall so it had a very good view of the Aqua Shows water events and other shows.

No wind problems.

Long walk to the elevators.

Deck: 10

Cabin: 154

Ocean View Balcony

Towards front, port side

Bed: near balcony

NOT quiet: Our cabin was not connecting, but shared the doorway recess with another cabin. Anytime their door opened or closed, it sounded as though someone were coming in our cabin. If anyone knocked on their door, it sounded like they were knocking on ours. A keycard in their slot sounded like a keycard in ours. We could hear their voices, we could hear doors/drawers opening & closing. We could hear them very clearly on the balcony (even with our balcony closed). We could hear them in the bathroom. Speaking of bathrooms, we heard a constant whooshing sound (could be heard anywhere in our cabin) that we finally determined was caused by water in the pipes every time cabins around (above?) us flushed or showered.

Balcony view: no obstructions

Balcony size: normal

Was wind a problem: no

Any specific problems: noise as noted above. Could only get warm water in the shower, not hot. (sink water was fine) Door/lock had to be reprogrammed. General lack of storage. Safe extremely small. End tables useless for storage, just 3 small rounded shelves, no sides to keep things in place.

Other comments: great location, convenient to elevators/stairs. Shower size a little larger than other RCCL ships. Bed linens/pillows, towels very nice.

Hi everyone,

I really appreciate everyone's efforts who have taken the time to post. If you've cruised Oasis and haven't listed your cabin information, please take a few minutes and add to the list. We haven't gotten many responses in the last week or two, and I know there are lots more cabins to be reported on.

Here's the form which is the first post on the first page. You can copy, cut and paste it. It justs makes it easier for me to add to the file I created. Thanks for taking the time to post. I really appreciate it.

Deck -

Cabin # -

Class –

Bed near?(balcony or bath) –

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) –

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue–

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? -

Was wind a problem?

Any specific problems with this cabin?

Any other comments?

Deck - 7

Cabin # -7280

Class – d4

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk - back port

Bed near?(balcony or bath) –bath

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – quiet not connecting

pull down bed

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– great no obstructions

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal

Was wind a problem? no

Any specific problems with this cabin?

Any other comments?

Cabin # -11721

Class –B1

Bed near?(balcony or bath) –aft boardwalk with bed near the door

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – quiet

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– view of boardwalk and, to the left, the ocean - no obstructions

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - normal and quite adequate

Was wind a problem? no

Any other comments?

Reply With Quote "we loved this cabin - so much fun to look out and see the boardwalk, the ocean and even people opposite us enjoying their balcony. Privacy was not an issue for us - just close the curtains while dressing.

We booked a B1 cabin for Allure of the Seas in January 2011, but we took the end cabin 729, for an even better view!"

Hi everyone,

Thanks again,

Kelcie

Deck 8

Cabin 727

Boardwalk Balcony

aft Starboard

Bed near the Balcony

Generally quiet but noisy during the Aqua Shows

Second from climbing wall so it had a very good view of the Aqua Shows water events and other shows.

No wind problems.

Long walk to the elevators.

Hi, Could you see the ocean?

Deck - 11

Cabin # - 196

Class – D1 "Hump"

Front Starboard, Front Port, Back Starboard, Back Port, Central Park, or Boardwalk - Front Port

Quiet Cabin (With comments on problems. Note if connecting. ) – Extremely Quiet - No Problems at all ! Not Connecting also had Sofa Bed NOT a Pullman

Balcony View - Give comments on view, noting if location of any obstructions or privacy was an issue– Fabulous 180 degrees views to both Front & Aft of Ship because of being out on "Hump" !!!

Balcony Size? Normal or oversized for class? - Oversized - We had 3 chairs, 1 Table, 1 Lounger and the coffee table out on the balcony all the time - with no problems !

Was wind a problem? - Not on the balcony - but it was a problem in Central Park & the Boardwalk - both like wind tunnels for our cruise !

Any specific problems with this cabin? Only that we found it to be noticably very small compared with the D1 we had on Freedom of the Seas in Apr 09 - and this was very disappointing considering how much it cost !!!!!!

Any other comments? Liked the location...

Edited by Clio1610