HELP need a hotel for the night before cruise

MOTHEROFONE

We are taking a Carnival Cruise from Miami and i want to fly in the night before so I need a hotel for the night hopefully one with free transportation to port and even airport pickup. I saw the Wyndham Miami Airport had those services? Has anyone stayed there or can anyone recommend another hotel.

Thanks in Advance

:)

I use Priceline a lot, but if you aren't comfortable with that, I suggest you go to the east coast departure forum of this webpage and ask, or I always go to tripadvisor.com. Type in "Miami" in the search box, and then click on hotels. You can read reviews and see what hotel offers the services you need.

After you research the hotels, check the prices, and before you book online, CALL the hotel, and see what price they give you---ask for "specials"!!! Many times, the hotel will give a better price than the online sites, and you won't be using a "third party" to book!

There's a Holiday Inn close to the port, and an Intercontinental...more "upscale". Both are within walking distance to Bayside Marketplace and a quick cab ride to the port. I don't know that either offer a shuttle, but a cab is only about $8-10!

LaQuinta Miami Airport East on Lejuene is a great location. It's near the airport, have free continental breakfast, and free shuttles to the port.

when you check-in give them your name for the shuttle, and the total number of travelers along with their names. It gets very crowded in the hotels carport and lobby in the morning waiting for the shuttles.

Archived