AOS Boarding Time in San Juan?

suwaneedad

It all depends on when the previous cruise clears customs, and get off the ship. We were able to enjoy the ship at 1030 for our cruise. Also the advertised time is 1 pm for cabins, or it was in January, and they wait until that exact time, not a minute sooner.

What the others have said is correct. I would just point out that because cabins are not available until 1-2PM be prepared to have to lug your carry-on luggage around the ship with you with you. But that is a small price to pay, in my opinion, for your last morning of the cruise on debarcation day going much smoother, and being less stressful, that it has been in the past. That is the reason why cabins are now not available until later.

People will start to arrive at the pier by 10:30. If things went well with debarkation of the previous sailing, people will start to board by 11:00 or 11:30. We always get there around 11:00 and we usually are enjoying lunch in the Windjammer by noon.

This was our experience in October - we waited outside for about 20-25 minutes, went inside, checked in and went to sit down in the "holding area". Before we could sit down, they rolled up the huge doors and we boarded - I think we were onboard by 11:15-11:30

Archived