My very first cruise Review

rolloman

Okay seriously, Rolloman...first of all, I recognized your name when I read the title so I clicked on it...the very first sentence made me think, "Okaaaay...I guess they don't really care."

The second sentence put a smile on my face because I thought, "Oh this is gonna be funny."

The smile never went away and I came thisclose to laughing out loud in your 2nd posting where you said, "Not sure why I saw several people taking pictures of their pictures, kind of dumb when you can just take all the ones they give you." That one was GREAT.

Also a huge fan of, "No rum runners, just brought the regular bottle wrapped in duct tape and bubble wrap."

Usually when people write funny things and others respond that it was so hysterical, I think, "Wow, some of these people are an easy audience."

But this...was...FREAKIN' FABULOUS.

I wish you could write another one. I wish I hadn't read it yet so I could go back to reading it for the first time.

Thank you so much. :D

Your review is a 5star review! I loved it all and I wonder how many people really do the things you said you did on this cruise? I'm sure there are more than we know.

Thanks for doing it. I will be looking for someone like you on my next cruise, lol.

Archived