Unbelieveable article that gives new meaning to the term "High Seas"

MyImagination

Maybe it was for medical purposes, lol:D

lol..this is classic :

40-year-old Christopher Kew Wong,(Felony) a telecommunications salesman from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, was found to have 12 small baggies of heroin and four grams of marijuana, which he told arresting officers was "for personal use."

That's just beyond stupid

Guest Time2gocruzn

"37-year-old Jonathan Mayer Lipschutz, (Felony) of San Francisco, an audiologist, was arrested for carrying a baggie of pot in his waistband, and cocaine in his pocket. Several "unknown" pills were also found in a prescription bottle."

tee hee...Lipschutz....I know I am easily entertained.

Wow that puppy hit the jack pot! I bet that dog was going nuts!

Seriously, I wonder if any of them were the 2 mysterious 1st time posters who showed up here a while ago and asked about taking their weed with them on their cruise, and of course they said it was for medical purposes..remember them? LMAO thinking about it.

Boy..those guys must have been planning one heck of a party once on board the ship!! What if THEY were your tablemates...OR what if they were on the balcony next to yours:eek: :eek: lol lol stupid people..always good for a little entertainment;) :D :)

lol..this is classic :

40-year-old Christopher Kew Wong,(Felony) a telecommunications salesman from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, was found to have 12 small baggies of heroin and four grams of marijuana, which he told arresting officers was "for personal use."

That's just beyond stupid

Personal use!!

If anyone used 1/10 that, we'd be talking about them over on the boards soon after as one of the newest 'jumpers'.

tee hee...Lipschutz....I know I am easily entertained.

Wow that puppy hit the jack pot! I bet that dog was going nuts!

Ok I'll admit I laughed too.

No kidding. I bet he was surprised when that dog came up and stuck it's nose in his crotch. (there you go Halos:p )

I couldn't pull up that link...what cruiseline and ship?

Guest Time2gocruzn

Said it was Jacksonville and a Carnival ship..didn't say which one tho

Ok I'll admit I laughed too.

No kidding. I bet he was surprised when that dog came up and stuck it's nose in his crotch. (there you go Halos:p )

You would think Ecstasy would have been the appropriate ship :) But it was Celebration

Said it was Jacksonville and a Carnival ship..didn't say which one tho

Ok, Thanks. Maybe we should start a new thread and see if someone comes forward with some info:D

I think they were tipped off by someone from that website. So customs had everyone get sniffed by a dog, but thats a guess.:confused: I have never seen dogs when boarding a ship under normal conditions.

I guess this shows its much easier to get drugs onboard a plane than a ship. Well, actually both are pretty stupid to even attempt.

If the doggies can every be trained to find hidden alcohol.... there are a lot of people that will be in trouble!! (myself included!)

Matter of fact they can. Was watching a show on Animal Planet this weekend and a school (don't know where) has the local PD come in every now and then with Rover to check for cigarettes and alcohol.

Smoke'm if you got'em :D

Archived