Unbelieveable article that gives new meaning to the term "High Seas"

MyImagination

We've had the doggies at my school (6-8th grade) to check for drugs, even walking into classrooms and "visiting" with the students (so far, this year 2 students to alternative school -- number is down from last year), but I guess our locals aren't "sophisticated" enough to sniff for alcohol and cigarettes.

Now me, I can smell them a mile away if they've been smoking.... Drinking...It's real evident with middle schoolers... They either get stupider or act like a real person....(unlike their regular behavior!)

Remind me not to buy my illegal drugs from them. I like mine without crotch contact.....I'm picky about my drugs:D

It does make you wonder if any of those people were obtaining information on CC. If we see drug questions next time, we need to tell them it's fine to light up and freebase in the clubs bars and pool deck:D

I think that this particular cruise was targeted because of the type of cruise it was; rock and roll around the clock.

Now what do we all smell at a rock concert?

I would think a drug sniffing dog would be rare on normal cruises.

Especially HAL. *****, Centrum Silver and Ben Gay are all legal.

celtic selke

I think that this particular cruise was targeted because of the type of cruise it was; rock and roll around the clock.

I would think a drug sniffing dog would be rare on normal cruises.

Especially HAL. *****, Centrum Silver and Ben Gay are all legal.

celtic selke

Celtic - where have you been hiding LOL.

Good point about the type of cruise, but again people are idiots.

Don't forget the Metimucil:D

Hey liv,

Not hiding, just busy and mostly still on the RCL board. But how much of Bicker can one take.

I needed a refreshing change from his epic posts.

But I hear he also graces you guys with his wisdom.

Is there no escape?

I will try to drop by more often.

celtic

Hey liv,

But how much of Bicker can one take.

But I hear he also graces you guys with his wisdom.

Is there no escape?

celtic

He's not only on these message boards, but he's also on other message boards as well. There is no escape! LOL

Eh...I don't mind though...I just skip over them when the posts become too long.

I think they were tipped off by someone from that website. So customs had everyone get sniffed by a dog, but thats a guess.:confused: I have never seen dogs when boarding a ship under normal conditions.

I guess this shows its much easier to get drugs onboard a plane than a ship. Well, actually both are pretty stupid to even attempt.

I guess I hit the nail on the head! Here is an article about the Dentist that was busted. I will never think about the room service brownies the same way again.

http://www.kokomotribune.com/story.asp?id=6198

Carnival likely did not mind the arrests... the cruise was already paid for... and those folks might not tend to DRINK as much as others.. you never know!

I have seen a dog ONCE (after a dozen +) CCL cruises, and that was during disembarkation.

When we were on the Glory (spring break 2004) we were the recipient of many alms from above on our aft balcony - including ROACHES (not the kind you spray RAID on)...

[size=2]Tom[/size]

Hiding drugs in their crotch? Ewwwwwwwwwww! djklove, I remember that thread. Everyone told them they couldn't bring the pot, even for personal use.

I've been on one cruise where the drug dog and his handler traveled with us. Interesting, both of them.

[quote name='Jonathan Quayle Higgins']This is a little off topic, but in the same part of Florida. Check out the name of the guy that was arrested.

[url="http://www.news4jax.com/news/4071307/detail.html"]http://www.news4jax.com/news/4071307/detail.html[/url][/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO.....

The article had writeups on only 11 people (unless I counted wrong or missed something). Wonder who the 12th was? Maybe they were under 18? Only speculating here.

What really surprised me was the ages of the individuals - you would think they would be old enough to know better.

[quote name='Tom-n-Cheryl']Where in the WORLD did he walk the dog??? :confused:
(paper trained, I would guess) Tom[/QUOTE]

We went on a cruise with another couple. the husband was blind and had a service dog. Carnival set up a rug on the balcony but for a couple of days the dog didn't know what to do-do with it. There were some accidents. On port days there was very little grass in the Caribbean for her.

Guest Time2gocruzn
[quote name='hstrybuf']djklove, I remember that thread. Everyone told them they couldn't bring the pot, even for personal use. [/QUOTE]

LOL..the amazing part was that they NEEDED to ask..like they REALLY didn't know that?! I mean I am sorry..but DUH! LOL!!:D

Don't get me wrong I can appreciate that *some* people do need it for medical purposes. Call me skeptical...but I don't think I was the only one doubting that OP's intentions, lol.

[quote name='Jonathan Quayle Higgins']This is a little off topic, but in the same part of Florida. Check out the name of the guy that was arrested.

[url="http://www.news4jax.com/news/4071307/detail.html"]http://www.news4jax.com/news/4071307/detail.html[/url][/QUOTE]

I always wondered what he looked like out of costume and all that makeup.;)

Archived