~~Oasis 12/1 - 12/4 Labadee Cruise Notes

Please tell me what a health voucher is . Is this required on all cruises. I have passport but didn't know about this.

The health questionaire is just a form you fill out before boarding asking a few questions about your recent health. I printed this and will fill it out to have it ready. http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:yn_7P5AO58sJ:www.cruising.org/PDF/swineFlu/CLIA-Pre-Boarding%2520Health%2520Questionnaire_Rev7.pdf+clia+public+health+questionnaire&hl=en&gl=us&sig=AHIEtbTZYZa2dMCpDyJpElAV6dZCa1ZYUg

Marcia, glad you had such a great a time and were pleasantly surprised! I do have a few questions though. Can you tell me how the the booking special works? Is it the normal onboard credit(dependent by the number of days in the cruise) multiplied by 3 or is it according to what type of cabin is booked? Also, is the special only if you book on the Oasis or does it count if you book while on any ship sailing in December? Finally, one more question... does this count on all sailings or just specific ones? Thanks a lot!

I cleared out all of my reservation money and put it towards this cruise now I have all of these planned cruises still to book...so I went to future cruise sales... FINALLY, they added more sales people, (5 or 6 at a time) and they were taking walkins

there is a list of sailings (she didn't show it to me) so its hit or miss if you're cruise is on the list.

My first cruise RFS Navigator 2/4 (4 day) $50 OBC, 2nd Radiance 7 day (GS) ($300) OBC - I have no idea what would qualify for a $600 credit unless its a 12 day cruise or more. besides, I've decided lately that I'm not putting up deposit money anymore for a year or so - unless I have to, my last 2 cruises the cabins I wanted opened after final payment day anyways

The health questionaire is just a form you fill out before boarding asking a few questions about your recent health. I printed this and will fill it out to have it ready. http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:yn_7P5AO58sJ:www.cruising.org/PDF/swineFlu/CLIA-Pre-Boarding%2520Health%2520Questionnaire_Rev7.pdf+clia+public+health+questionnaire&hl=en&gl=us&sig=AHIEtbTZYZa2dMCpDyJpElAV6dZCa1ZYUg

Thanks That's great to be able to have it ready and with you.

I used my laptop in our cabin with the wireless package, $10 off and .42 per minute. My cell phone was on the whole time (WMS network)

What is the usual price per minute and packages for wireless? How was the response time?

What is the WMS network and how much do you pay to use it?

Also, is there a charge for Starbucks at the Promenade Cafe? Did you have any and was it "real" Starbucks? Wow, I might be able to finally get some real, good coffee on a RCCL cruise :D

I used my laptop in our cabin with the wireless package, $10 off and .42 per minute. My cell phone was on the whole time (WMS network)

What is the usual price per minute and packages for wireless? How was the response time?

What is the WMS network and how much do you pay to use it?

Also, is there a charge for Starbucks at the Promenade Cafe? Did you have any and was it "real" Starbucks? Wow, I might be able to finally get some real, good coffee on a RCCL cruise :D

The Internet worked was faster than other ships but still at wireless speed. The .42 per minute was the middle package, there was one that was lower for more time .35 (?) for 1.5 hours(?) something like that

I like mild coffee so I normally don't drink it on ship, I didn't notice if the starbucks was free or not. I know they are charging for ANY type of specialty coffee everywhere, dining room or seattles best so most likely yes.

thanks for all the great info!!!! oasis sounds awesome-

would you pay 400 per person more to go on oasis? that is my dilema right now do we or do we not....lol leaning towards go for it !!!!!!! but still second guessing myself ;)

would you pay 400 per person more to go on oasis? that is my dilema right now do we or do we not....lol leaning towards go for it !!!!!!! but still second guessing myself ;)

I am in the same boat, so to speak as you. We have a cruise on the Liberty booked and also one on the Oasis for the end of next year. the Liberty is $400 less per person than the Oasis. I just don't know if I can justify that kind of price difference. We are waiting a few months to decide. Good luck with your decision as well.

I think thats everyones dilema- I probably changed my booking 15 times! I'm normally a Labor Day Cruiser example a GS for 5 Labor Day week is going to be $7000 same cabin for Allure Inaugural $13000! try booking an off week if you can.

My first cruise RFS Navigator 2/4 (4 day) $50 OBC, 2nd Radiance 7 day (GS) ($300) OBC - I have no idea what would qualify for a $600 credit unless its a 12 day cruise or more. besides, I've decided lately that I'm not putting up deposit money anymore for a year or so - unless I have to, my last 2 cruises the cabins I wanted opened after final payment day anyways

I was holding off booking any thing until our cruise at the end of the month but now it appears that this "great" deal may be for limited sailings. Is the OBC in addition to the P, D, D+ balcony discount or in lieu of? Thanks.

thanks you guys! the sad thing is there is no OFF week for oasis til fall 2011.....lol! but liberty is having some off weeks for fall 2010- 655 pp for a balcony on a 7 nighter..................but the week we have scheduled to go with friends who bid for vacation weeks is x so must go with pricing for that week and we also want to hit st maarten - 809 pp freedom or 1209 pp ( plus tax) oasis- or 600 range for liberty and go back to western car......... - just really want to show our friends st maarten - beaches there right up our alley ( beautiful, waves, clear water!) ;)

good luck with your decision molly! i sent an email to my friend with the price info to see if she wants to switch- whatever they decide is what we will go with- as long as i am on a voyager/ freedom/ oasis class ship i dont care! lol!!!!

Archived