Will beer still be an additional charge?

stipmom

In Larry's statement, he doesn't mention soft drinks only water and coffee. Is soda complimentary? If so, is it only with meals or anytime? And the bottled water, is it only with meals, or anytime? Coffee? Is it free at Cova?

Hi Redtravel !

I know that I asked about Soda, and was told it would be complimentary. Whether its at meals, or all the time, I'm not positive. Hopefully, someone else will be able to answer that, and the coffee details, which I believe will be complimentary as well.

In Larry's statement, he doesn't mention soft drinks only water and coffee. Is soda complimentary? If so, is it only with meals or anytime? And the bottled water, is it only with meals, or anytime? Coffee? Is it free at Cova?

Hey ! I have an idea.

Why not give every Pax or cabin a certain amount of "Bar Credit" on each sailing to be applied specifically against any "Drinks" on the cruise ?

That would keep everyone happy.... Soda Drinkers, Wine Drinkers, Liquor Drinkers, and Bottled Water fans too !

Calculate what it costs on average per Pax and apply the specific credit. Make it a "Use it or Lose it" deal if you want.

I know.. more accounting work... but with the Computerized register system on-board, I think it could be done.

You could enjoy an after dinner drink of your choosing instead of only with dinner, or have an Irish coffee in the morning if that is your preference. Whatever floats you boat !

Archived