buckets of beer?

wezie

Usually the brand is Dos Equis. I remember the good ole days when the bucket brand was Corona!:rolleyes:

Dos Equis is a better choice!

You can also buy the flip flops with the bottle opener on them.

Dos Equis is a better choice!

You can also buy the flip flops with the bottle opener on them.

Those are Reef flip-flops, in case you're wondering - I've had a pair for a few years. They're great as long as you're not on the beach, then you have to clean the sand off them 1st. Good conversation starter though :)

We order beer before we leave for cruise. Simply print off the Celebrations Food and Beverage Order Form and fax it to them the week before you leave. The Beer Package gets you 6 beers for the price of five. Choices are Becks, Becks Light, Bub, Bud Light Coors, Coors Light, Dos Equis, Miller, Miller Lite. Cost is $20.75.

Last year I had to contact Princess about something concerning my sailing. I then asked if I could order the beer package through them. She transferred me, but it was quick and painless. The card was waiting there for me when we embarked. I called to have them bring them. It's nice to have them in the fridge. I also brought a few on in a soft cooler with some soda.

Last year I had to contact Princess about something concerning my sailing. I then asked if I could order the beer package through them. She transferred me, but it was quick and painless. The card was waiting there for me when we embarked. I called to have them bring them. It's nice to have them in the fridge. I also brought a few on in a soft cooler with some soda.

Our TA had set this up on the Crown. It was one of the most simple things I have ever done on a cruise ship. The server was in my cabin within 10 minutes.

You can get a beer package? What is the cost for that and what's included?

Tracey

Hi. Can you get buckets of beer on Caribbean Princess? I am new to Princess, but know that Carnival does this.

I sent several to my husband in advance so they were waiting for him when we boarded. It's nice to have room service deliver the first bucket on embarkation day!

Archived