Is the TIAMI with Carnival Excursions really crowded?

ColleenThomas

There are 20 of us wanting to do a turtle excursion, and I am having a hard time deciding on the best one/ best value.....

We can book with the cruise line on TIAMI, which is 70/person and doesn't include a lunch...

There is also the Silvermoon, which I know gets great reviews on CC, but it is very expensive for the catamaran, it is 100/person.

I have also been given a price of 65 from Ocean/Silvermoon for a speedboat tour,which is a good price for us......

Glory TOurs is telling me 40/person...but after reading reviews here, I am hesitant on booking them.

HELP! We really don't want to spend the top price, as we have so many ports, but the Turtles are really what the kids, and the adults, are looking forward to....

I am also worried about the larger crowd on the TIAMI, and whether we will have much interaction with the turtles...

ANy input would be great, as we need to book this ASAP with such a big group...I know there is a very similar thread on here already, but the group is leaning towards TIAMI with Carnival, and I am scared it will be 60+ people on board, and really not be the same experience.....

Go with Silvermoon. They are a top notch organization and first class all the way, with the food, service and drinks. We saw a Tiami excursion when we were on the Silvermoon and they had it packed in like sardines with no room to sit down. Just imagine trying to snorkel with the turtles with all the people in the water at once!! :eek: The guys from Silvermoon also feed the turtles and get them to swim around you. They were great and I highly recommend them. Well worth the money. You can drink your money's worth.

Archived