Auckland based ship

rockie

Can anyone tell me what happened to our Auckland based ship, I think it was the Pacific Pearl??? I thought she was mean't to be here from December but haven't seen anything about this for a while.

You are correct, but it is December 2010. The Jewel started service in December 2009.

Can anyone tell me what happened to our Auckland based ship, I think it was the Pacific Pearl??? I thought she was mean't to be here from December but haven't seen anything about this for a while.

Hi rockie,

The Pacific sun will be based in nz from march24 till June the 25 th 2010.

The Pacific Pearl will be based in nz from Dec 20th 2010 till jan 19th 2011 and from may 2 till jun 17th 2011.

Between jan 19 and may 2 the Pacific Pearl will be based in sydney and also from july 1st 2011.

All the dates for the pacific Pearl from nz are page 65 in the latest P&O broucher

There was a big ad for it in the Sunday papers this week...

in fact a glossy brochure ,one of those ones that fall out when you open the paper up..

although they say its based in Auckland it will do 6 cruises in our summer, and 6 in the winter.

The 15 nighter in May 2011 up to the Queensland coast looks neat.

It will also be doing 3 and 4 night cruises.The 3 night is Ak return and the 4 night is Ak to Sydney.

So, it's not really ours fulltime then. Sad.:confused: I don't get the paper, but should start getting the travel one, is it a Tuesday?
yes it is a pitty nz want get her full time, looks like nz will share the Pacifc Pearl with Sydney.

yes the 20 dec 2010 is a monday.

Archived