sea view cafe.

tgjr

What is the menue on this hidden place - is it anyone that can guide me a little ?

I do not have a menu. Sorry. I can only remember a few items: Fish and Chips, Cheeseburgers, Cuban Sandwiches. I had the Cuban Sandwich and thought it was pretty good. DW wasn't too happy with the Fish and Chips. The cheeseburgers looked really good.

What is the menue on this hidden place - is it anyone that can guide me a little ?

I think it differs on different ships but while on the Brilliance in the Med, it was pasta's, pizza, pannini's salads, Italian food mainly and it was very good and freshly cooked.

On the Radiance last month.....ate there a half dozen times, once for dinner.......ok, after a night of drinking and having FUN!

The Sandwiches are the best......Cuban, Ruben and the yummy Tuna Melt. I highly recommend eating there several times....The bread makes the sandwiches .Send one to me when on Board...I miss them....

Mike

Is this only on certain ships? How about the Freedom?

Freedom class doesn't have the Seaview Cafe...but offers Johnny Rockets.

We really enjoyed hamburgers, onion rings, and fruit salad at the Seaview in November on the Radiance, mmmm!

:) Got off the Jewel of the sea yesterday. Sea view cafe was open different times depending on whether you were in port or a sea day. They make the food for you after you order it so even if it is just a hamburger it is a fresh hamburger and not one that has been sitting around. I loved the fish and chips and we also tried onion rings and salsa and chips. I was on the brillance a few years ago and they did have a different menu. The pasta there was very good. I thought that they had just changed their offering but maybe different ships do have different menus. It does stay open late. It is worth going to.

The Seaview Cafe is a hidden gem on the Radiance-class ships. Can't wait to have lunch there in March when we're on the Radiance!

Karen

Karen will you be on the same cruise with an Amy. She was on the April 10, 2010 sailing then moved back to March. We sailed with her on the ROS to Hawaii Oct 11, 2008.

Gay

Karen will you be on the same cruise with an Amy. She was on the April 10, 2010 sailing then moved back to March. We sailed with her on the ROS to Hawaii Oct 11, 2008.

Gay

There is a gal on our Roll Call named Amy, but I don't know if we're talking about the same person or not....:confused:

The Seaview Cafe is a hidden gem on the Radiance-class ships. Can't wait to have lunch there in March when we're on the Radiance!

Karen

Directions to the SeaView Cafe..............walk all the way through the WJ, through the doors on the left to the outdoor eating area at the back of the ship. You will see a stairway to your left which, when you take it to Deck 12, the SeaView will be right there.

Hours on sea days are noon until 6:30. On port days it's usually 3PM until 6:30. But always check the daily compass.

Oh, and the onion rings are to die for!!:D

I kept suggesting the sea view cafe and my daughter kept telling me she was sure the sign on the door said NO FLIP FLOPS:confused:

I remember no tank tops, no bare feet. anyway, during the day she said we were not dressed for it (sun dresses over bathing suits and flip flops)

Now I see the picture of the menu I am so bummed. I was craving a Ruben the entire 12 days and if DH knew there was some place he could get wings he would have been delighted. Guess I am gonna have to re-book the radiance.;)

There is a gal on our Roll Call named Amy, but I don't know if we're talking about the same person or not....:confused:

I am sure we are talking about the same Amy, I spoke with her a couple days ago and she said she was going on the March 12th sailing. Ask her if she says " Yippee Skippee" :). We adopted that phrase on our Oct 11th 2008 Hawaii Cruise.

Gay

Archived