Comments on CB cabin E110

TorontoTL

We just found out our cabin assignment on the Caribbean Princess. Has anyone stayed in cabin E110 or near there on the Caribbean Princess before? We are light sleepers and I note that this cabin is very very forward and above the Princess Theatre. As well, as on other ships in the past I have sometimes been awoken by wave slap hitting the hull in these very forward and lowish cabins. Has anyone who has been in this cabin or similar noticed a lot of noise from the theatre or from wave slap?

Hey Benny,

I think you will be ok as long as every night, you attend the late shows in the Princess theatre :)

If there are other minisuites out there still available - I would be tempted to see how much it would cost to upgrade to another cabin.

Thanks for your comments Colo and Theresa, I appreciate them.

E110 is an outside cabin and not a minisuite. I believe the sailing is quite sold out at the moment so it is unlikely that we'd be able to get an upgrade.

Colo, have you been in a cabin in that area before? So you hadn't heard noise from the Theatre? That is very encouraging.

Anyone else with experience in these cabins?

E110 is an outside cabin and not a minisuite. I believe the sailing is quite sold out at the moment so it is unlikely that we'd be able to get an upgrade.

Colo, have you been in a cabin in that area before? So you hadn't heard noise from the Theatre? That is very encouraging.

Sorry - you are right on Emerald deck it would be an outside. Glad to hear you won't hear any noise!

Yes we were and never even paid attention to where the cabin sat in relation to the theater. We were a few cabins further forward of that.

Never heard anything.

Archived