Welcome Aboard Package

gehrandt

We just received in the mail today a Welcome Aboard booklet which contained luggage tags and information on ship and excursions. An especially lovely mail considering we are having rain and snow and very grey skies - a reminder that in 45 days we will be boarding The Star and on our way to a fantastic cruise.

We got ours yesterday but other than the luggage tags it just seemed like a waste of paper and money as there was nothing in it besides information that I already knew.

Yeah I thought there would be more as well. The only other thing I did find very useful was the deck plans at the back of the book.

Yeah I thought there would be more as well. The only other thing I did find very useful was the deck plans at the back of the book.

Oh - It will be nice to have deck plans. The ones in the NCL books at the travel agencies are all for the sun which is actually quite different than our ship (the Sky). I like having a paper copy of the deck plans.

It is cold here. I wish I was going sooner. :(

Yup got mine too. But I searched all over in it and didnt find a way to contact me while on the ship in case there was problem at home - any ideas or numbers to leave with the kiddies??

In the edocs there is a email address from the ship you can use. But I am curious too about a phone number. I would imagine if you call NCL and the person needing to get in contact with has your info that they would be able to call the ship somehow? I am going to purchase an international calling card and call from ports.

Oh - It will be nice to have deck plans. The ones in the NCL books at the travel agencies are all for the sun which is actually quite different than our ship (the Sky). I like having a paper copy of the deck plans.

It is cold here. I wish I was going sooner. :(

They have plenty of paper ones onboard for you to use and you have the consolation of going before me.

We just received in the mail today a Welcome Aboard booklet which contained luggage tags and information on ship and excursions. An especially lovely mail considering we are having rain and snow and very grey skies - a reminder that in 45 days we will be boarding The Star and on our way to a fantastic cruise.

Was that from you TA? I'd guess so since all we've gotten from NCL for our last 2 cruises is just the ability to download the e-docs and to print out the paper luggage tags.

I miss getting the goodies in the mail.

Was that from you TA? I'd guess so since all we've gotten from NCL for our last 2 cruises is just the ability to download the e-docs and to print out the paper luggage tags.

We booked directly with NCL and we got our package in the mail. Came in the mail about 60 days before sailing.

We did use a TA but before we received the welcome aboard package we received an email from NCL informing us that they were in the process of putting the Welcome Aboard package in the mail and to be watching for it. So it came in from NCL.

It did have a few shore excursions information along with luggage tags (heavy paper tags attached in the brochure).

Brings the cruise closer :)

Those of you who are getting your package in the mail, are you booked in a suite? Maybe that's why NCL is using mail instead of email. We've had oceanview for all our NCL cruises and ever since they started edocs, that is all we get.

Those of you who are getting your package in the mail, are you booked in a suite? Maybe that's why NCL is using mail instead of email. We've had oceanview for all our NCL cruises and ever since they started edocs, that is all we get.

We are in a mini suite and got ours last month. Last year suite and we got one. They only started this mailing, in this format, just about a year ago. I noticed in you siggy you last cruise was in 2008 so that is why you haven't gotten one before.

Archived