Spring Break on Princess

camarodrivenrs

Ive done three cruises on Princess but never during spring break. I know usually Princess is pretty quiet and relaxing but you previous spring break cruisers does Princess get any party scene going during spring break? Basically we will be a few college age friends looking for a good time. I am looking at Carnival and Costa as well but they seem to raise their prices quite a bit during the first 2 weeks of march. Princess prices remain the same so thats why Im considering Princess. What is everyone's experience with this?

If you are looking for a party scene, go with Carnival during spring break. Princess is more families with smaller children/teens. Nothing quite like what we have witnessed with hundreds of kids and teens running around and many with absolutely no supervision at all. :(

With Princess it mostly depends on the ship and where you sail from. If you're on one of the big, new ships and you're going out of FLL, you'll have plenty of action...

Looking at the March 6th Crown sailing out of FLL, i know a lot of florida's colleges are on spring break that what can i expect?

That's the regular weekly run out of FLL, so you'll have a large SB crowd.

Haven't seen them passed out in the hallways on Princess yet -- but there's a first time for everything.....:)

....no shortage of running up & down the hallways yelling & screaming though.....

Have fun !! I'll be sailing from Shanghai on the OP that day, so the noise won't bother me.....

Princess doesn't attract a big spring break crowd of unsupervised college students. You'd have to have at least one 21-year-old per cabin.

The passage contract is pretty explicit about the 21-year-old assuming responsibility for any underage passengers with them. Passengers under 21 aren't allowed to purchase or consume alcohol. And, after the recent incident of the family with teenagers being thrown off the ship for throwing things overboard, I'd be sure to adhere to all the rules.

We are all over the 21 year old line. No carnival corp cruise line allows unsupervised under 21s anymore. Im going to guess that there will be a fair number of college kids on this cruise as all of Florida is on spring break and it is the cheapest cruise leaving FLL for the week by a decent amount. Throw in the FCCs I already have, it makes it very hard to pass this one up. Funny to see the extreme difference in opinions and will listen to more for the next few days. Plan to have a cruise booked by the weekend.

I've been on a lot of spring break cruises with Princess and there will be a ton of younger people onboard. The last few years, I've noticed that there are many more teens and young adults than ever before.

It won't be a wild & crazy kind of atmosphere like you'd have on Carnival, but there will be plenty to keep you busy if you get involved.

I've been on a lot of spring break cruises with Princess and there will be a ton of younger people onboard. The last few years, I've noticed that there are many more teens and young adults than ever before.

It won't be a wild & crazy kind of atmosphere like you'd have on Carnival, but there will be plenty to keep you busy if you get involved.

Thats the kind of answer I was looking for. Think we will get onboard this cruise. Thats pretty much the atmosphere we found on our Costa Atlantica cruise 2 weeks ago. No wild & crazy but definitely a decent young lively crowd.

The ships will still have a lot of kids onboard,And if the price is good,I Would go for it,You and your buds can make your own party,I also think you wont have any problems finding others to join in:))),Have a great time;)

Archived