Cruise Director's Listing: January - March 2010

LauraS

From the nice folks over at Royal Caribbean:

Cruise Director's Listing - January through March 2010

Enjoy,

Laura

Thank You so much for posting this, Laura. It is nice seeing who we will have as CD on the Grandeur and Independence cruises coming up. Wish I knew who the Diamond Host will be on the Indy in April.

Irene & Miles

So does anyone have experience with this Graham Seymour? I thought Joff Eaton was going to be on Independence but Graham takes over on the week I will be aboard. I hope he is not one of those over the top and annoying types.

We had Graham Seymour on Independence last year and loved him. He can be a bit crude, but It really depends on your taste. We thought he was hilarious and enjoyed his televised morning show in our cabin everyday. You can search his name along with cruise director on Youtube and see a clip from his morning show.

Have fun!

Is anyone familiar with Abe Hughes? We will be on Freedom in March and it looks like he will be our Cruise Director!:)

He ok not that great as others but he ok,for me he need more pratice he good in small ships and the voyager class but the freedom class he need training

Is anyone familiar with Abe Hughes? We will be on Freedom in March and it looks like he will be our Cruise Director!:)

We had him on the Mariner twice and thought he was really great. Very visible and down to earth friendly.

Everyone really seemed to like him a lot on both of our cruises. ;)

I was hoping to see him again on our next cruise on the Mariner, but I guess not.

I just got off of Liberty a few weeks ago and was not crazy at first knowing that Abe was going to be the cruise director. I was really hoping for allan brooks. However after spending the week I thought he was awesome. Also helps that we won the quest. What a fun week.

Archived