Sardinia

ondeckatsea

This last September, on a Med cruise, we sailed past Sardinia. Last night on the Travel Channel Anthony Bordain did a nice segment on the same island. Are any of the mainline cruiselines going there? It looks so beautiful and natural and I'd love to stop there.

This last September, on a Med cruise, we sailed past Sardinia. Last night on the Travel Channel Anthony Bordain did a nice segment on the same island. Are any of the mainline cruiselines going there? It looks so beautiful and natural and I'd love to stop there.

Best way to get and answer to your question is to go directly to the website of each cruise line and look up Med Cruises. The Cruise lines websites will show the intineraries.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm planning a Med cruise in the next two years and would love to go to Sardinia. We had an AFS student from Sardinia and would love to stop to see him and his family for just a day before we plan a longer trip. He changed so much in that year and we don't know if they may think it's our fault. They don't speak English but we know things weren't the best after he returned.

I remember seeing one that stopped there but don't remember the line.

Archived