Live from the Pacific Princess World Cruise 2010

paradiseken

The blog that goes along with this live thread is really nicely done. Since my goofy friends on that cruise think a email is to say HI!. At least this way we can enjoy their cruise without then knowing it....it's our little secret;)

Princess keeps trying to get people on the next leg. I got a email from Princess, so they still seem to have cabins open as of 2 days ago. If only this darn job wasn't something I'd need when I'd get back after I played hooky for 4 weeks. Darn the luck!www.pacificprincessworldcruise2010.blogspot.com

Great question Fritz. I followed that thread religiously until Capt Bill disappeared. But I think there may have been issues (Health?) and he could not finish the cruise. If you every hear from him. Post a big old note. I know a lot of us who were following him would love to hear how he is....

Hi All,

We are in the middle of the Pacific, rough weather and when I am on my balcony i am getting splashed by waves. Its pretty cool :D!

The gang is all well and we had a nice meet and greet and everything on the ship is nice. We are having a CC lunch together tomorrow and are planning exciting private tours in the port top come.

So far there are plenty of activities going on, trivia and goofy bowling and we are an image consultant on board who is making us all beautiful! We have an Art teacher and his classes are bursting full, many wonderful budding artists on board. Forgive the funky spelling, i am not used to my netbook and time is limited.

The world cruise is very different from all the other cruises I have been on, I am tickled with the crew and everything else about this cruise so far. If anybody has any questions about the ship, crew, or goings on just ask!

Amelia

Hi All,

We are in the middle of the Pacific, rough weather and when I am on my balcony i am getting splashed by waves. Its pretty cool :D!

We are having a CC lunch together tomorrow and are planning exciting private tours in the port to come. <snip>

If anybody has any questions about the ship, crew, or goings on just ask!

Amelia

Hi Amelia,

We were on the PP 2008 World Cruise. Which dates will the PP be in HNL & Maui? We are in Hawaii now.

If you have a chance can you tell JJ King hello from Ken & Georgeann. He was our CD on PP 2008 & on two Tahitian Princess cruises last summer. We missed him on the PP in Nov when we we cruised Tahiti.

for anyone who didn't realise but they are also doing a blog

http://pacificprincessworldcruise2010.blogspot.com/

joanne

What happened to the OP?

They have not posted since last month. :eek:

Thanks to packetau for the link to the blog. :DOtherwise there would have been no world cruise for us all to follow.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Amelia,

We were on the PP 2008 World Cruise. Which dates will the PP be in HNL & Maui? We are in Hawaii now.

If you have a chance can you tell JJ King hello from Ken & Georgeann. He was our CD on PP 2008 & on two Tahitian Princess cruises last summer. We missed him on the PP in Nov when we we cruised Tahiti.

Sorry I am late and yes I will tell him. He is a really nice guy, I am glad he is on the ship.

We just left Picton, NZ is just incredible and tonight we will be star gazing because it is clear and smooth sailing finally. In three days we will be in

Sydney, this cruise has flown by and for me it is almost over. So so sad!

My DH is flying into Sydney for once night because I hate flying and he volunteered to come and get me. Can't waiT

Sorry I am late and yes I will tell him. He is a really nice guy, I am glad he is on the ship.

We just left Picton, NZ is just incredible and tonight we will be star gazing because it is clear and smooth sailing finally. In three days we will be in

Sydney, this cruise has flown by and for me it is almost over. So so sad!

My DH is flying into Sydney for once night because I hate flying and he volunteered to come and get me. Can't waiT

oh amelia surely you are going to spend a little more time in our beautiful city before you fly home.... and the forecast is for only little rain this week... the poor world cruisers on the seven seas voyager world cruise had such bad weather whilst in sydney..... hopefully better for our pacific princess travellers

Joanne

oh amelia surely you are going to spend a little more time in our beautiful city before you fly home.... and the forecast is for only little rain this week... the poor world cruisers on the seven seas voyager world cruise had such bad weather whilst in sydney..... hopefully better for our pacific princess travellers

Joanne

We are on the Tasman Sea and it is like a lake, I know its not usual but it is wonderful.

I have two full days in Sydney, and a bonus with my DH, then we both fly home. I promise to try to see a lot in those two days!

I booked 3 segments of the next world cruise in 2011, starting in Sydney so I will be back!

Amelia

We are on the Tasman Sea and it is like a lake, I know its not usual but it is wonderful.I have two full days in Sydney, and a bonus with my DH, then we both fly home. I promise to try to see a lot in those two days!Amelia

Managed to catch you sailing into Sydney this morning ,

just before dawn , on the web cams.

13ppsydney1.jpg

13ppsydney2.jpg

13ppsydney3.jpg

13ppsydney4.jpg

The sail into Sydney was amazing, thanks for the photos. I got off the ship on Saturday and found it difficult to be away from my home away from home. Sydney is a great city, we had a blast and then left on Sunday night, got home Sunday afternoon with little Jet lag. That means I'll be back to Sydney next year when I take the World cruise again next year!

Amelia

Archived