As Promised--Inside Cabin Photos

bragstarr

What about a Promenade Inside Stateroom, that is 192 sq ft? I wonder how the configuration is on that category? It really wasn't in our budget to get 2 connecting rooms, so I hope this wouldn't be a real problem. That doesn't sound good that you can't even open the drawers when the couch is open. Do families mostly do connecting rooms?

You may find this more in your budget than you realize. We were looking at one cabin initially for our 2018 sailing. Quoted out, it was about $150 total more bc of cabin credits for two insides than one, and still less than a balcony.

Well what's the harm in asking? I've searched high and low for posts related to my cabin. No big deal if no one responds. Figured I'd ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No harm in asking. My suggestion would be to start a new thread with the title "Oasis Inside Connecting Cabin 9151 Layout" to attract more on point responses.

. Was the noisy level ok? Did you ever hear your neighbors?

In general, if you have a choice, you wan to avoid connecting cabins due to the noise. You already saw the layout in the video- that is likely the same in the other cabins in the same category.