Cruise Confidential: A Movie?

CruizinMom2c

So I started reading Cruise Confidential and decided to look it up on WIKI to get more background info.

and I see that as of Jan 2010, a feature film is being made based on the book.

Now that would be an interesting movie! :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cruise_Confidential

So Cool! I looked it up and now i wanna read this. Thanks for letting us cruise addicts know about it!

So I started reading Cruise Confidential and decided to look it up on WIKI to get more background info.

He sometimes comes on here. Maybe he will comment on what you got from wikipedia.

He sometimes comes on here. Maybe he will comment on what you got from wikipedia.

Really? I would definitely like to know if that was true..sometimes Wiki is not reliable. Either way, I admit that it would be an interesting movie..and I am only halfway through the book.

Really? I would definitely like to know if that was true..sometimes Wiki is not reliable. Either way, I admit that it would be an interesting movie..and I am only halfway through the book.

I enjoyed the book. There was also supposed to be a sequel to the book, at least that is what was rumored.

So Cool! I looked it up and now i wanna read this. Thanks for letting us cruise addicts know about it!

Your welcome...I heard about it on here too. But I did a search and didn't see anyone mention that it would be turned into a film..

You will enjoy the book, hard to put down once you start reading it.

The book was quite interesting. I did find one error in it when it talks about the Carnival Glory near the end. It should have been the Miracle. The author has admitted it was a mistake.

If you plan on cruising and taking the behind the fun tour be sure to read the book first and you will be a little more familiar with some stuff when taking the tour.

Another interesting read is the Disney Confidential that just came out.

Well now, this is interesting... and a tad premature. I am indeed working with a screenplay writer in Hollywood represented by Dan Halsted (see link below). This week in mid Feb he is meeting with several folks with first-look deals with companies such as Fox and Dreamworks, the latter with a possibility of a TV series. It is very, very early to even guess what will happen, but rest assured that when I know, you will, too.

The only thing I can say for sure is that that the screenplay writer assured me I will not be portrayed as Stifler just to make a quick buck. Thank Cat for that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Halsted

Read the book on my cruise last month and loved it. Must say though . . . it made me look at the crew a little differently (hum, the bartender that pretty girl in the dining room sure would make a cute couple) . . . :p

Would love to see it made into a movie . . . or even a TV show such as "The Love Boat" was.

Read the book on my cruise last month and loved it. Must say though . . . it made me look at the crew a little differently (hum, the bartender that pretty girl in the dining room sure would make a cute couple) . . . :p

Would love to see it made into a movie . . . or even a TV show such as "The Love Boat" was.

Yep, me too!!

Well now, this is interesting... and a tad premature. I am indeed working with a screenplay writer in Hollywood represented by Dan Halsted (see link below). This week in mid Feb he is meeting with several folks with first-look deals with companies such as Fox and Dreamworks, the latter with a possibility of a TV series. It is very, very early to even guess what will happen, but rest assured that when I know, you will, too.

The only thing I can say for sure is that that the screenplay writer assured me I will not be portrayed as Stifler just to make a quick buck. Thank Cat for that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Halsted

and a whole bunch of new "relatives". I've asked my library to get your book! We cruzers are seriuos peeps. Look fwd to hearing from you, your "new sister, under the skin!"

Archived