Think I Figured Room Bed Conversion Out!!!

bajathree

I and doubt that Oasis and Allure HAD to have this either. Unfortunately, they do.

Well, you know what I meant. In order to incorporate this design (and yes, maximize the use of available space to maximize the number of cabins), cabins aren't rectangles any more. (on O and A)

As long as you are re-visiting this thread...(it's my first trip;) I had not seen this google doc before I booked, d'oh :eek:) but can I also extrapolate, that cabins "on top" of eachother would be configured the same way?

I dont see our cabin 10194 on the google doc, but according to Steve's theory...(there is a symbol indicating sofa bed in cabin 10196 adjacent to ours) ours should be a "bed by the balcony" cabin. Cabin 10198 should also be a "bed by the balc" cabin. And according to google docs the cabin 11198, D1's directly above 10198 is listed as a "bed by the balc" cabin.

Have you guys found this "cabins directly above and below" theory to hold true?

Does your head hurt? Mine does:o

BTW I love this google doc...is there a way for me to add my cabin once I sail, or is there an administrator for this page?...it's great!!

Cruzin Carol- If I am doing Steves theory right, I think by happy and ignorant coincidence our bed is by the balcony, which we prefer, as we like to gaze at the sea from bed in the AM. But I was just trying to see if the upstairs/downstairs method is another way people could figure out their bed position from the google doc...I love that doc..why isn't it a sticky:confused:

As long as you are re-visiting this thread...(it's my first trip;) I had not seen this google doc before I booked, d'oh :eek:) but can I also extrapolate, that cabins "on top" of eachother would be configured the same way?

I dont see our cabin 10194 on the google doc, but according to Steve's theory...(there is a symbol indicating sofa bed in cabin 10196 adjacent to ours) ours should be a "bed by the balcony" cabin. Cabin 10198 should also be a "bed by the balc" cabin. And according to google docs the cabin 11198, D1's directly above 10198 is listed as a "bed by the balc" cabin.

BTW I love this google doc...is there a way for me to add my cabin once I sail, or is there an administrator for this page?...it's great!!

Cruzin Carol- If I am doing Steves theory right, I think by happy and ignorant coincidence our bed is by the balcony, which we prefer, as we like to gaze at the sea from bed in the AM. But I was just trying to see if the upstairs/downstairs method is another way people could figure out their bed position from the google doc...I love that doc..why isn't it a sticky:confused:

Use bajasteve's method: http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1142921

Find a regular balcony cabin with a symbol in it (star or triangle) that indicates that it has a sofabed. In those cabins, the sofabed is ALWAYS by the balcony door, so the bed will be near the bathroom/closet. The cabins ALTERNATE. (bed near the: bath/balcony/bath/balcony/bath/balcony etc.

Find the closest cabin to yours with a symbol. That cabin has its bed near the bath, because the sofabed is near the balcony. Next cabin, the bed will be near the balcony. Next cabin, the bed will be near the bath/closet. Count alternatively like this until you get to your cabin.

:)

Thanks Merion Mom...I did just that and it appears we lucked into the configuration we wanted:D. I just thought that maybe other people could use the google doc to figure it out if they had a directly below or above cabin with the same # and it was listed they could get that same info! But I'm not sure if it holds from floor to floor? I'm going to try it on Stephanies cabin now so she can pass her test;)

Yes, for the most part it does.

Hi everyone. I have to study for an exam tonite and I cannot find to have

my head hurt.

If someone has free time and can figure out 14266, can you email me.

mchugley@aol.com. I will be grateful

Thanks

Bed is by the balcony.

I think I saw we were next door to a suite... how does that fit in. I havent a clue if our balcony has the beds by the balcony or not. It kind of sounds like I would prefer it.

Some of those cabins directly next to a suite or connecting to a suite are some of the very few that may a slightly different configuration due to the placement of the door that connects to the suite.

[quote name='bajathree']We are talking about the configuration of ONLY Oasis and Allure.[/quote]

[COLOR=darkred][B]Hi Steve[/B][/COLOR], this answers my question regarding FOS.

Could you take a look at the staterooms I'm interested in and let me know if I'm correct?

You might have missed my post above?

Thanks!

Archived