Piano Man Jimmy Maddox

Oceanwench

Updated information from Jimmy Maddox:-
  • Volendam: 17 March to 3 May 2016 (14-night Singapore to Hong Kong, 16-night Hong Kong to Yokohama, 19-night Yokohama to Vancouver)
  • Nieuw Amsterdam: 18 June to 19 August 2016 (7-night Vancouver round-trip Alaska x 9)
  • Zaandam: 8 November 2016 to 9 January 2017 (14-night alternating Buenos Aires to/from Valparaiso x 3, 21-night Valparaiso via Antarctica drive-by to Buenos Aires)

• 4 months later...
Updated information from Jimmy Maddox:-
  • Nieuw Amsterdam: 18 June to 19 August 2016 (7-night Vancouver round-trip Alaska x 9)
  • Zaandam: 8 November 2016 to 9 January 2017 (14-night alternating Buenos Aires to/from Valparaiso x 3, 21-night Valparaiso via Antarctica drive-by to Buenos Aires)
  • Nieuw Amsterdam: 5 March to 8 April 2017 (7-night alternating eastern/western Caribbean x 5)

Thanks to boze9999 on the Piano Bar Schedule thread for the alert.

• 8 months later...

Makes no sense to merge these 2 threads.

One was a very old thread I started a long time ago - has nothing to do with retirement, but someone resurrected it recently.

The other thread is current info on Jimmy. :rolleyes:

Someone reading the thread title would get confused when reading the first pages of posts!

One was a very old thread I started a long time ago - has nothing to do with retirement, but someone resurrected it recently.

Someone reading the thread title would get confused when reading the first pages of posts!

And I most certainly was!

I agree. Nothing recent until the bottom of page 3, by which time people would have probably lost interest and moved on.

Very confusing and like others, I too thought Jimmy had died. The title of the thread should be changed to something indicating a change or retirement and not a sad thing etc.... Or just cancel it all and save everyone a lot of trouble and upset.:confused:

Very confusing and like others, I too thought Jimmy had died. The title of the thread should be changed to something indicating a change or retirement and not a sad thing etc.... Or just cancel it all and save everyone a lot of trouble and upset.:confused:

The thread reporting Maddox' retirement plans was, at the request of a member, merged into this one.

The retirement thread has been restored back to become a separate thread again.