Longer cruises...housekeeping details

jbhcw

Our longest cruise was 11 days on the Maasdam several years ago. We're doing Hawaii in April. Wondering - do they change the sheets once a week? Do you need to request this or will they just do it for you? Guess I will just ask our cabin steward when we board but all you longer cruise cruisers out there...what has been your experience? Thanks:):)

We've been on 15 day cruise on HAL and the sheets were changed at least twice a week, oftener if needed. I had a bloody nose during the night that got blood not only on my pillowcase but a couple small spots on the sheet as well. Not only was there a fresh pillowcase, which I would expect, but there was also a fresh sheet that night also even though it had just been changed the day before.

Yes, the sheets are changed, but I've never noticed the schedule. Guess that means they're changed before they need it!

I found the same thing on our 26 day cruise. The sheets always seemed fresh so I never questioned the schedule---or noticed.

Cross that little detail off your list of things to worry about.:)

Thanks everyone for your answers:) Have always been satisfied with the room clean-up and sheets on a 7 day..so just wanted to be assured they would probably change the sheets a few times on the 15 day:D

Archived