New Elite Lounge

travelingmom37

They also invite the high end suite guests - Celebrity, Royal & Penthouse. Sky suite guests are not invited.

Hi:)

I have heard this too. However, I have never met anyone in our 3 cruises with Elite lounges that were from Suites. Has anyone else have 1st hand knowlege of this?

Are you sure? I believe that after your 9th credit you are Elite. I had a conversation with a Captains Club Rep about a month ago about my credts and I had the impression that the cruise after my 9th credit would be elite.

This would not be the first time that different information is provided to questions. Please let me know if I'm mistaken.

You do not receive the Elite benefits until after the cruise in which you earn your 10th credit.

From the Celebrity Web site:

Elite Member Benefits* (After 10 earned tier credits)**

http://www.celebritycruises.com/captainsclub/heroSingleTxtSub.do;jsessionid=00006kr4w03d4z8G1dgHlbPRcT-:12hdebebp?pagename=elite_member_benefits

Are you sure? I believe that after your 9th credit you are Elite. I had a conversation with a Captains Club Rep about a month ago about my credts and I had the impression that the cruise after my 9th credit would be elite.

This would not be the first time that different information is provided to questions. Please let me know if I'm mistaken.

We cruised 16 night Infinity with 9 credits. We were not elite until after that cruise when we had 11 credits. I was hoping we could have status after 7 days on the cruise, that didn't work either. It's the first cruise after you have accumulated 10 points.

Guest maddycat

We were on the April 25th Summit cruise. In the Elite lounge, we met a couple who were staying in a suite and who were 1st time Celebrity cruisers. They told us that it was a perk for being in a suite.

We are Select, with 5 credits, right now. We are sailing in June in a CC room on a 14 night cruise/cruisetour package. Does anyone know if we will get 2 or 3 credits for this trip?

I called the Captain's Club customer service to ask, and the guy said he didnt know. I am just wondering if the 7 night land tour portion counts, or just the 7 night cruise?

Either way, we will have a great time - it just gives me more information in planning the next cruise - and an idea how close we are getting to the awesome cocktail party! :D

We are Select, with 5 credits, right now. We are sailing in June in a CC room on a 14 night cruise/cruisetour package. Does anyone know if we will get 2 or 3 credits for this trip?

I called the Captain's Club customer service to ask, and the guy said he didnt know. I am just wondering if the 7 night land tour portion counts, or just the 7 night cruise?

Either way, we will have a great time - it just gives me more information in planning the next cruise - and an idea how close we are getting to the awesome cocktail party! :D

Just the cruise counts, you would get 2 credits...

Traveling mom - I was just wondering.....do you bring your 12 and 16 yr old to your bar at home? The Michaels Club only holds about 60 people. I wouldn't like it if I walked into the Michaels Club after earning my Elite Status to find seats taken up by 12 and 16 yr olds. Where would I sit? Your 12 and 16 yr old belong with the teen program where I am sure they would rather be anyway and would have alot of fun. Leave those seats to we elders.

Which room is used for the Elite cocktail hour depends on how many Elite members are on that cruise. If it is a small amount then it is in the Michaels Club. If it is a large group then it moves to the Cosmo Lounge (is that deck 11 front?). Not as much fun when it is in there. Too big a venue. We like the small initimate groups. By the end of the cruise everyone knows each other. It was like going to the neighborhood bar.

Traveling mom - I was just wondering.....do you bring your 12 and 16 yr old to your bar at home? The Michaels Club only holds about 60 people. I wouldn't like it if I walked into the Michaels Club after earning my Elite Status to find seats taken up by 12 and 16 yr olds. Where would I sit? Your 12 and 16 yr old belong with the teen program where I am sure they would rather be anyway and would have alot of fun. Leave those seats to we elders.

What if the kids are elite members and deserve to be there just as much as you...When my kids were that age one would prefer to be in the kids club and another would much more prefer to be with us. Can't make assumptions on what these kids might want to do but they may have had as much of a right to be there as you....

I know this question has been asked so forgive me for doing it again. I forgot the answer. My husband and I are Elite catagory and I am wondering if our daughter would be allowed in the lounge as she is staying in the same cabin as us. She is over 21.

Which room is used for the Elite cocktail hour depends on how many Elite members are on that cruise. If it is a small amount then it is in the Michaels Club. If it is a large group then it moves to the Cosmo Lounge (is that deck 11 front?). Not as much fun when it is in there. Too big a venue. We like the small initimate groups. By the end of the cruise everyone knows each other. It was like going to the neighborhood bar.

If anyone knows about the Elite cocktail hour at Michael's it is you my dear Mardon -Marlene. We have to keep you out of the fire place and away from the shrimp -ha ha. I know you like small intimate groups -just like ours of 12... Hope all is well.

Getting ready for your next cruise???... We will be on our way soon too... Sorry we will not be together at cocktail hour...:)

Miss ya.. Best to Don...

Neil

We go in two weeks on the Summit to Bermuda. It won't be the same without you and the group. We sure did have fun didn't we. Hope we have as much fun this time and you too when you cruise next.

We have been busy with projects around the house and I have been typing a book for a professor friend of mine. Too much pressure with publisher deadlines. Won't do that again.

Love to you both -

marlene (and don)

hugs to Jerry.

We go in two weeks on the Summit to Bermuda. It won't be the same without you and the group. We sure did have fun didn't we. Hope we have as much fun this time and you too when you cruise next.

We have been busy with projects around the house and I have been typing a book for a professor friend of mine. Too much pressure with publisher deadlines. Won't do that again.

Love to you both -

marlene (and don)

hugs to Jerry.

Mardon - Marlene - Have a great cruise. Talk to you through e-mail upon your return. We will miss you both and a big hug to you too.

Love, Neil and Jerry

Just the cruise counts, you would get 2 credits...

No - you would actually get 3 credits. 1 credit for CC and 2 credits for a 14 night cruise = 3 credits.

Ruthk

St. Catharines, Ontario.

No - you would actually get 3 credits. 1 credit for CC and 2 credits for a 14 night cruise = 3 credits.

Ruthk

St. Catharines, Ontario.

No, its not a 14 day cruise, its a 7 day cruise and a 7 day land trip which doesn't count..2 credits...

Archived