When will Princess 2011 European cruises be listed?

clueless2

Thanks for the update. Not showing any June 2011 sailing in Europe.I know that there MUST be June sailing-Does anyone they might be deciding on itineraries? we are interested in Western Med
Please look at the information in the PDF attached to this post. It was mostly compiled by chamima, and now contains pretty much all the information that you could want.

I'm so glad I found this thread and the list of cruises, because I was having a hard time with Royal Caribbean's changing of it's Greek Isles itinerary for 2011. I just couldn't get excited about it.

Now that I've seen the Venice to Rome 12 night itinerary, I am BEYOND excited! I don't even care what the prices are at this point. I cannot wait to get this booked. Hurry up March 25 - my credit card is ready.

I'm so glad I found this thread and the list of cruises, because I was having a hard time with Royal Caribbean's changing of it's Greek Isles itinerary for 2011. I just couldn't get excited about it.

Now that I've seen the Venice to Rome 12 night itinerary, I am BEYOND excited! I don't even care what the prices are at this point. I cannot wait to get this booked. Hurry up March 25 - my credit card is ready.

Did you get this Princess overview?

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/pc/Europe2011_PrgmOverviewFlyer.pdf

Yes I saw that earlier, thanks :)

Ever since I got home I've been reading these boards nonstop, and I still have hours of research to do. I knew nothing about Princess but it sure is fun learning. By next Thursday I should be all set :D

Hi Melbur. :)

Are you also interested in a repeat of Ruby 2009 Transatlantic? Love for you to come aboard.

Hi Dorothy

I peeked at your roll call, looks like a reunion cruise!!

We have decided to not do the T/A, however we will be on the sailing immediately before this one, who knows, may see you in Venice!

Ditto!!!

So far only HAL has actual itineraries & pricing for Jun 2011. Having sailed on The Crown x2 & loving the ship,crew general ambiance we are awaiting Jun2011 for W. Med cruises/cruisetours from Princess & Celebrity.

Question for anyone out there- cruise tours- Western Med ( usually Madrid-Barcelona)has anyone done this? Opinions? Worth it-$ wise -hotel info, site seeing ifo- greatly apprciated.

Carole

Cruise critic people rock! I have been on the phone 2x today with Princess. Neither rep could tell me when the pricing would be released for the Oct 7 Ruby. They did not even know it was already posted online. I knew when i went onto to cruise critic this am i would find out and you guys did not disappoint. Thanks to you all for your hard work :)

Now, do any of you know which obstructed ocean view cabins on the Ruby are the best????:D

Best obstructed would be Emerald #408, 410, 414, 416 and the corresponding cabins on the Starboard side.

Pia- Thankyou. For whatever reason the deck plans will not load for me on the Princess site. Where are those cabins located? (hoping not too far forward) and what category is it? Many thanks:)

Pia- Thankyou. For whatever reason the deck plans will not load for me on the Princess site. Where are those cabins located? (hoping not too far forward) and what category is it? Many thanks:)

Cabins are midship; catagory FF.

I am new to cruising and am looking to book two cruises on Princess for July of 2011 via a Europe schedule I was sent by a fellow CCer. Unfortunately, when I go to the Princess website I don't see any Europe cruise itineraries posted for June and July 2011. I am little nervous that when they go on sell March 25 I won't be able to book the cabins I want because they aren't showing up for me!! For various reasons I have to book online, but I don't want to miss out because these will be our honeymoon cruises. Do I need to use a TA?

Thanks in advance!

Archived