Roll Call Meet on Serenade: Good Place?

Terre

about a month ago we did ours at the pool bar around 3:30 on embarkation day. Not sure which day you were looking to do something. The bar was not that busy that day and I thought it worked out well.

You could also try the Sky bar, one deck up. Say hello to Casanova!!

-Kristi

Depending on how many people plan to attend I would say the Schooner Bar, or for a larger group the Safari Club, all the way aft past the Schooner Bar. I've attended meet and greets in both venues.

I've also been to a few at the pool bar, but there tends to be more traffic out there, with people exploring the ship and walking through your group.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I'd like us to meet on our first sea day since our embarkation is in SJU and people will be coming and going that day. If feel like a lot of people will want to go back into SJU for touring.

I will keep these suggestions in mind!

I guess it depends on what the group "culture" is. I've done a meet & greet at the Sky Bar and found it noisy and hard to hear. Same for pool bar. We were so desperate for sun those times, though, which is why you find groups doing that.

If you want sun (covered) and a measure of quiet, the Solarium bar works well. Those who like the Schooner bar want to be in a bar setting and be able to see outside. Only place I really haven't tried is the Viking Crown area, but that is generally where you go for the M&M so we always try to do something different.

Jen

Great suggestions...thanks, everyone! We don't have enough for the official RCI meet & greet...I'm hoping our roll call picks up soon and more people register for RCI's.

about a month ago we did ours at the pool bar around 3:30 on embarkation day. Not sure which day you were looking to do something. The bar was not that busy that day and I thought it worked out well.

You could also try the Sky bar' date=' one deck up. Say hello to Casanova!!

-Kristi[/quote']

I *heart* Casanova. He was awesome. Mmmm....Bacardi Razz and Diet Coke. Can I come?? :)

Archived