Bring it up tape

You can use duct tape to do the same thing...simply press the duct tape on a towel to keep it from adhering to your skin too tightly......it will still stick, but won't rip your skin off!

We've done this for theatrical productions...it's uncomfortable!

I have used these before - They work pretty well for a few hours, but so start to lose their "oomph" as the evening wears on. Things start to droop after a few hours. I am a C-D cup - they might work better on a smaller size. Also they work best with plunged styles - with some strapless styles, they would probably show. (Though you can trim them)

Actually they are different from using duct tape, because they hold from above. Be sure to follow the directions which tell you now to get the "lift". They are more comfortable (both to wear and to remove) than duct tape.

I used to work with a woman who had done pageants in her "youth". She swore by duct tape - it held up beautifully ... but it was a b**ch to remove. Honestly, I think any tape that would hold any amount of weight wouldn't be too kind to your skin.

Please test a small area of your skin first.

I had a medical procedure done close to the girls a few years back and even the most sensitive skin bandages took my skin off there. It took longer to heal from the tape than it did from the excision :o

I saw these on TV and had to try them. I'm a C cup and they did not work too well. FIRST they take some practice to get the "girls" even and at that they showed if teh top was low cut because you rally have to lift so the "tape" is pretty high up. And even though you can trim them if you trim too much ther won't be enough left to stick to your skin and hold. They do hold for a few hours but as you start to sweat or move around a bit you can feel them start to slip. I actually had one just slip off the skin so I was completely lopsidded. My husband just laughed and said he couldn't tell ( I think he was just being nice :o).

Ok I just checked my dresser drawer and they are called invisalifts, They have a sot to cut along for A and B cups or use the whple thing for a B cup. I still have the directions also. SO if you want to try them with out the expense...The shipping was almost as much as the product ..LOL If you email me your address I'll be happy to send you 2 sets so you can try them . They are brand new and I'll never use them. Just let me know.

KAKKIE66@COMCAST.NET

I used to work with a woman who had done pageants in her "youth". She swore by duct tape - it held up beautifully ... but it was a b**ch to remove. Honestly, I think any tape that would hold any amount of weight wouldn't be too kind to your skin.

True story here.....rooming with a co-worker one time and she wore them .....I went to bed at a half decent time I was really tired....she stayed out to the wee hours and staggered back in.....she was standing by my bed trying to get them off and being really loud so I (still rather asleep) reached up and grapped hold of a edge and ripped it off!!! ROFL

I saw these on TV and had to try them. I'm a C cup and they did not work too well. FIRST they take some practice to get the "girls" even and at that they showed if teh top was low cut because you rally have to lift so the "tape" is pretty high up. And even though you can trim them if you trim too much ther won't be enough left to stick to your skin and hold. They do hold for a few hours but as you start to sweat or move around a bit you can feel them start to slip. I actually had one just slip off the skin so I was completely lopsidded. My husband just laughed and said he couldn't tell ( I think he was just being nice :o).

Ok I just checked my dresser drawer and they are called invisalifts, They have a sot to cut along for A and B cups or use the whple thing for a B cup. I still have the directions also. SO if you want to try them with out the expense...The shipping was almost as much as the product ..LOL If you email me your address I'll be happy to send you 2 sets so you can try them . They are brand new and I'll never use them. Just let me know.

KAKKIE66@COMCAST.NET

I have sent you an email. Thank you so much for the offer. I hope noone else snuck in and took advantage of your kindness. I've been under the weather and only came on to check my roll call.

• 4 weeks later...
I have used these, and I am DD. They work great but they definitely do not LOOK attractive on the skin so you might want to apply and remove while alone.

He he. I stumbled upon this thread as a complete fashion innocent, and couldn't help wondering how the duct tape, invisitape or whatever all works as one's romantic evening progresses . . .

For years, as Our Heroine battled with dog hairs, baby spit, sticky chocolatey fingers and the mortgage, she fantasized about the time when she and her DH (yes, that nice-but-ordinary guy parked out exhausted in front of the news in a faded t-shirt) would be Past This Stage and able to rediscover their true exciting selves and remember why they liked each other in the first place. And now the time has come and they are on a cruise. . .

Formal night. The food was excellent, the champagne delightful. Our Heroine and her DH surprised themselves by talking about a variety of subjects other than money and the kids, and actually remembered how to flirt with one another! They are now dancing under softly flattering lights, the Heroine's creamy shoulders and bosom set off to advantage by her artfully-draped evening gown and some duct tape she grabbed from a gas station on the way to the airport. Her DH is suitably bedazzled by the sight of his inamorata in evening dress for the first time since high-school Prom, and, ladies, Our Herione thinks her DH is seriously HOT in a tux. A few more dances, a glass or two of champagne, and they repair to their stateroom for the inevitable denouement. No sooner are they though the door than DH sweeps Our Heroine into a passionate embrace. He caresses her hair, her neck, his hand moves lower and he says . . .

"What the ___ is that?!"

for years, as our heroine battled with dog hairs, baby spit, sticky chocolatey fingers and the mortgage, she fantasized about the time when she and her dh (yes, that nice-but-ordinary guy parked out exhausted in front of the news in a faded t-shirt) would be past this stage and able to rediscover their true exciting selves and remember why they liked each other in the first place. And now the time has come and they are on a cruise. . .

formal night. The food was excellent, the champagne delightful. Our heroine and her dh surprised themselves by talking about a variety of subjects other than money and the kids, and actually remembered how to flirt with one another! They are now dancing under softly flattering lights, the heroine's creamy shoulders and bosom set off to advantage by her artfully-draped evening gown and some duct tape she grabbed from a gas station on the way to the airport. Her dh is suitably bedazzled by the sight of his inamorata in evening dress for the first time since high-school prom, and, ladies, our herione thinks her dh is seriously hot in a tux. A few more dances, a glass or two of champagne, and they repair to their stateroom for the inevitable denouement. No sooner are they though the door than dh sweeps our heroine into a passionate embrace. He caresses her hair, her neck, his hand moves lower and he says . . .

"what the ___ is that?!"

roflmao.....

He he. I stumbled upon this thread as a complete fashion innocent, and couldn't help wondering how the duct tape, invisitape or whatever all works as one's romantic evening progresses . . .

For years, as Our Heroine battled with dog hairs, baby spit, sticky chocolatey fingers and the mortgage, she fantasized about the time when she and her DH (yes, that nice-but-ordinary guy parked out exhausted in front of the news in a faded t-shirt) would be Past This Stage and able to rediscover their true exciting selves and remember why they liked each other in the first place. And now the time has come and they are on a cruise. . .

Formal night. The food was excellent, the champagne delightful. Our Heroine and her DH surprised themselves by talking about a variety of subjects other than money and the kids, and actually remembered how to flirt with one another! They are now dancing under softly flattering lights, the Heroine's creamy shoulders and bosom set off to advantage by her artfully-draped evening gown and some duct tape she grabbed from a gas station on the way to the airport. Her DH is suitably bedazzled by the sight of his inamorata in evening dress for the first time since high-school Prom, and, ladies, Our Herione thinks her DH is seriously HOT in a tux. A few more dances, a glass or two of champagne, and they repair to their stateroom for the inevitable denouement. No sooner are they though the door than DH sweeps Our Heroine into a passionate embrace. He caresses her hair, her neck, his hand moves lower and he says . . .

"What the ___ is that?!"

LOLOLOL!!!

That is too funny!

"What the ___ is that?!"

oh my god, that was so funny!! thanks for giving me a much needed laugh; I could see it all in my mind as I read it; you should write a book, he,he

If you use duct tape, press it against a towel, to lessen it's "adhesive" powers..you don't want to rip off a layer of skin!---and a terry towel will prevent that!

We used that alot in theater....gives great cleavage!

OK, we'll try and run with it, Willie T:

"What the ____ is that?!"

"Um, it's duct tape. You can't wear a bra with this dress."

"Duct tape? Oh good, there's a little rip in my camera bag."

"Great!" panted our heroine. "Now where were we?"

"Where'd you put it? I should fix it now, I want to go out really early tomorrow morning and I don't want to wake you."

Despairing, our heroine stepped into the bathroom where she'd left the tape. Handing it wordlessly to DH, she turned and softly shut the door, brushing away tears. Slipping down the shoulder straps of her gown, she ripped off the tape, grimacing into the mirror as everything went south.

Oh well, she sighed. She might have known. DH always was a leg man anyway.

[Me back in] Well that's all a bit depressing. How will I ever get them back in a romantic mood from there?

Packing tape works nicely too - not quite as adhesive (and painful) as duct tape but still pretty sturdy. I've used that with costumes in the past (I'm DD and require heavy duty equipment to lift the girls:p)

How do you do it? Enlist a friend. Squeeze your bosom together with your arms/elbows to create nice cleavage & lift the girls up. Have friend tape along bottom side of boobs/chest wall. I'm sure there are YouTube videos showing you how to do it - heaven knows we've all seen the video of the poor girl jumping for the bouquet at a wedding and her "duct tape" falling out of her dress....

Please test a small area of your skin first.

I had a medical procedure done close to the girls a few years back and even the most sensitive skin bandages took my skin off there. It took longer to heal from the tape than it did from the excision :o

I second this! I learned through painful, itchy experience, that adhesive allergies are not all that uncommon and incredibly uncomfortable. I've confused several surgeons with my adamant refusal to let them use any kind of tape on any part of my body.

Archived