Platinum gifts

peg8148

Not bad ideas....

Thanks and those too would soon be on the NO MORE list as we Plats seem to sail often =)

They could use so sort of system of choice. Of course they do not want to fill the ship with god knows how much extra Plat stuff either for us to chose from

For those of you with multiple picture frames, would any of you consider sending me 4? I am Platinum, so I expect I will be getting my own in July. But I will be traveling with my scout troop and thought it would be a wonderful gift to give them a group shot of all of us -- and putting it in the frame would be even more special.

So if yours are stacking up in your closet and you have no use for them, please let me know! Of course, I would be paying for shipping!

Now the silence is deafening! ROFL:D

For those of you with multiple picture frames, would any of you consider sending me 4? I am Platinum, so I expect I will be getting my own in July. But I will be traveling with my scout troop and thought it would be a wonderful gift to give them a group shot of all of us -- and putting it in the frame would be even more special.

So if yours are stacking up in your closet and you have no use for them, please let me know! Of course, I would be paying for shipping!

Now the silence is deafening! ROFL:D

We are not Platinum yet, but hoping to be so soon. I think if I had too many photo frames, I would find it a very nice gesture to give to someone fun I met on the cruise, or family or friends that might want one. I think Carnival is listening.

Personally I want the laundry service, how cool is that, to have at least some clean clothes to come home with :o

I have 2 frames if you would like them. (you paying for shipping of course) ;):) Do you have an email?

I LOVE the idea of a VIP luggage tags.

Perhaps instead of here we should be putting them on the comment cards.

Here are a few other ideas that could options to select during the FUNPASS completion to select and cheap for Carnival:

• Free photo for all of those frames (LOL)
  • Drink Coupons
  • Reserved VIP seating section for the shows
  • Limited VIP deck chairs? Even if there were only a few to use.
  • Free Steak house tickets or discounts (when available)

Personally I want the laundry service, how cool is that, to have at least some clean clothes to come home with :o

Trust me....the laundry service is the BEST perk to me! :D I love not dragging home the dirty clothes and then having to run laundry as soon as I get in the house. Makes vacation seem to last just a little bit longer.

I LOVE the idea of a VIP luggage tags.

Perhaps instead of here we should be putting them on the comment cards.

Here are a few other ideas that could options to select during the FUNPASS completion to select and cheap for Carnival:

• Free photo for all of those frames (LOL)
  • Drink Coupons
  • Reserved VIP seating section for the shows
  • Limited VIP deck chairs? Even if there were only a few to use.
  • Free Steak house tickets or discounts (when available)

I like these ideas, but according to John Heald's blog, the "gift" has to be a logo item - in other words, it has to say Carnival on it somewhere - probably for tax purposes or something like that. That's why none of the above would work - except for the luggage tag; I really like that idea, too. I at least like the idea of getting SOMETHING - no matter how big or small; it's just the idea. Guess I'll find out in 2 weeks:)

• 4 weeks later...
I like these ideas, but according to John Heald's blog, the "gift" has to be a logo item - in other words, it has to say Carnival on it somewhere - probably for tax purposes or something like that. That's why none of the above would work - except for the luggage tag; I really like that idea, too. I at least like the idea of getting SOMETHING - no matter how big or small; it's just the idea. Guess I'll find out in 2 weeks:)

Could they stamp or engrave my free porterhouse with the CCL logo?icon7.gif

I think it's nice we get perks for sure but I would say that Carnival does not exceed in any way in this catagory. I also understand that Carnival is often times cheaper then other cruise lines so saving on these things counts. I just don't understand why what I concider a lesser cruise line like NCL treats their prefered guests so much better. I have a tote from Carnival that says concierge on it but Carnival doesn't even have a conceirge on their ships lol. On Disney every past guest gets some sort of token gift and yes their prices are much night but still nice to be noticed for your loyalty.

Archived