"LIVE" From the Oasis of the Seas / March 6, 2010

Another great video Radio! Thanks so much for sharing your time to give us a taste of your vacations! I am looking forward to your Burmuda cruise on the Explorer because I am seriously considering booking that cruise this summer! Saving the Oasis for "someday" or when the prices are more reasonable, which ever comes first ;)

Radio,

thanks for another Oasis fix! I am so excited to sail on the Oasis next february. Thanks to you and Trainman's kindness to share your voyages with us, we are filled with great anticipation about sailing on her. Have an awesome day!

Muriel

Hello everyone. . . I finally was able to finish the Video I made on Oasis of the Seas.

There was alot of video clips and images that I missed, so I guess I will be forced to sail an Oasis class ship again. ;)

The video can be viewed HERE.

I hope you enjoy it. . . I had fun making it.

Radio

;);)

Oasis of the Seas

T29.JPG

Hey Radio: I live near the Verrazano and go to see the ship leave often if i'm around on Saturday i'll take a few pictures for you as it goes under the bridge!! :)

A marvelous report .. loved the video as well.. sorry it took so long to catch up with it. after lunch today i'll begin to watch your EOS trip to bermuda.

a special shout out and hello to glcoop (gary) and mitch!

hope all is well with everyone

your old pal

Thanks for the great video, pictures and report of the awesome Oasis of the Seas! I'll be going in 5 days and looking forward to seeing everything in person! Thanks for getting me so excited about the ship!!

• 2 weeks later...

:)

Thanks for the great video, pictures and report of the awesome Oasis of the Seas! I'll be going in 5 days and looking forward to seeing everything in person! Thanks for getting me so excited about the ship!!

I'm glad you enjoyed it. . . I loved doing it ! :)

Thanks for the nice comments. . .

Radio

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

I was able to take advatage of the new Diamond Plus OBC, and Savings on Allure of the Seas in January 2011.

I am really looking forward to sailing Allure !

Radio

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
I'm hoping more feel the way you do, then maybe my Jan. price will go down!! :D

Yeah, I hope it does.:)

I booked a Cruise from my home port in Jan 2011, and will be sailing Allure of the Seas in May 2011. . .

Radio

;);)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I needed to re read this "LIVE" from Oasis, as I thnk I may be sailing an Oasis Class again soon. . .

Thanks for all of the nice comments !

Radio

;);)

I needed to re read this "LIVE" from Oasis, as I thnk I may be sailing an Oasis Class again soon. . .

Thanks for all of the nice comments !

Radio

;);)

Hi Radio,,,been following you on the Silhouette,,beautiful ship and you take great photos..We will be going on the Oasis (first biggie for us) with the family and friends next Jan..I will be going back to your review alot so I make sure we don;t miss anything,,:D..

Archived