plumbing problems on Radience of the sea

Just got off of Radiance yesterday. We were in 9592 and had no plumbing or water problems at all. One couple at our table had an issue on Deck 9 but it was taken care of right away. You will have a great time on this cruise!:)

Hi: The plumbing problems are minor. We got off yesterday . Stayed in 1536 on 10th deck. Carpet was wet and blowers were in the room for 2 hours. After that no problem. You will have a great cruise. I was worried also before my cruise but it was not a big problem for us. There is a bad smell on starboard side of 10th deck.

Come down to ... what can you possibly do? I wouldn't skip a trip "just in case" and most people have no idea anyway (as they don't read these boards). They'll get it fixed up eventually and for such a documented problem, I'm sure they have a compensation plan in place if someting truly egregious happens.

Just off the Radiance yesterday March 5th - JS 1038/1040 - no problems, no smells, and did not hear of any problems from others that we met - felt lucky that we had no issues - maybe they are getting fixed - best service we have had in 9 cruises on RCCL - good luck

Just off Radiance. Junior Suite 1082, Room was wet when we arrived. Big heater dried it out in a couple of hours. Musty but no sewer smells. No big deal. :D More work being done with water as we left the ship on March 5th. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT! :)

• 3 weeks later...

We were on the March 12 sailing and yes I did hear about plumbing issues on the ship when I was standing at the guest relations desk---passengers were mentioning deck 7. We didn't have any problems tho' :)....beautiful ship~ great crew members~

Archived