Carnival is cracking down on smuggling

Krissta

was on the Valor last week.

Used Saline Solution containers (2 12 oz containers) for some rum in original Target box with no issue.

They inspected my 32 oz Crest mouthwash container but saw I threw a few white strips and a toothbrush in the zip lock and let it through. I had the letter that showed they looked and found nothing.

Friends of mine got nabbed.

Best bet is to use Bon Voyage. Yes it is expensive but cheaper than by the drink.

Carnival has long allowed one bottle of wine per person over 21, and they have never charged a corkage fee unless one takes the bottle to the MDR and has them open it and keep it for you. Are you saying the agent [PVP?, TA?] said now 2 bottles per person over 21 and no corkage in the MDR? I would independently confirm that information.

It is one bottle of wine or champange p/p upon embarkation only. no corkage fee if consumed in your room. 10$ fee if drank in MDR, and 15 or 20 in a supper club

I can't understand why this topic keeps being brought up. For those that like to bring some of their own liquor for cabin use, the more the topic is discussed the worst it is. The cruise lines read the boards. It's like sticking out a RED flag. Be done with it already!!!

Carnival has long allowed one bottle of wine per person over 21, and they have never charged a corkage fee unless one takes the bottle to the MDR and has them open it and keep it for you. Are you saying the agent [PVP?, TA?] said now 2 bottles per person over 21 and no corkage in the MDR? I would independently confirm that information.

just back this sunday from carnival cruise mex riviera.brought 1 bottle champagne. 10.00 corkage fee MDR..they told me one bottle per person 21 +.oh..rr..no problemo..;)

Archived