International Cafe

buffalogal

They open at 7am. I thinkthey close at 10. However doesn't the brewed coffee normally come from the bar next to the IC? I am not a coffee drinker but thought that was where people got it in the morning.

If you want brewed coffee from the bar right near the IC then you have to pay for it unless you have a coffee card. It is free to those people who have the coffee card and they do not punch the card for the brewed coffee only if you get one of the specialty coffees. The coffee card can be used on all the other ships if you still have punches left. They do not serve coffee at the IC only pastries, cookies, sandwiches, of course the great chicken salad and greek salad and various types of quiche. Let's not forget the super gelato!!

It depends on which ship you are on, from your previous posts it looks like you are on Emerald, we are going on Emerald May 2nd. From what is on Princesses site, the International Cafe is 24 hrs on Emerald.

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/dining/dining_options/emerald.html

International Café Casual 24 Hours Nominal Charge

It depends on which ship you are on, from your previous posts it looks like you are on Emerald, we are going on Emerald May 2nd. From what is on Princesses site, the International Cafe is 24 hrs on Emerald.

Just returned from Emerald and no the IC is not open 24 hours at least it wasn't on our cruise.

Is the International Cafe on the Caribbean Princess?

I clicked on the link above and the IC didn't show as an option.

What is Patisserie's?

I don't remember this restaurant from the last time we were on the CB.

Just returned from Emerald and no the IC is not open 24 hours at least it wasn't on our cruise.

Not that Princess reps haven't been wrong before, but I even verified it by calling 1-800-Princess and they said it was (probably reading from website), and the website says it is. Like I said, it isn't that Princess hasn't been wrong before, so I wouldn't stake my life that it is, in fact if it wasn't on your cruise, then they must have made a change and not updated the website.

What is open 24 hrs then?

Not that Princess reps haven't been wrong before, but I even verified it by calling 1-800-Princess and they said it was (probably reading from website), and the website says it is. Like I said, it isn't that Princess hasn't been wrong before, so I wouldn't stake my life that it is, in fact if it wasn't on your cruise, then they must have made a change and not updated the website.

I have not been on any ship where the IC is open 24 hours even though the website for them says it is.

Definitely wasn't open 24 hours and we just returned a week ago so like you said they probably didn't update their website but I wouldn't count on it being open 24hrs. It closed around 10 or 11pm can't remember exactly. I know we wanted to catch a late snack one evening and they were closed. The Cafe Caribe was open all night.

I Hope the international cafe is open 24 hrs,That would be very nice,as i tend to get up early,and want coffee,I Will get the card too,wife likes the brewed coffee,so thats what i bring,and a donut or something tasty lol:)):p

Definitely wasn't open 24 hours and we just returned a week ago so like you said they probably didn't update their website but I wouldn't count on it being open 24hrs. It closed around 10 or 11pm can't remember exactly. I know we wanted to catch a late snack one evening and they were closed. The Cafe Caribe was open all night.

That's funny cause they list the Cafe Caribe as being closed at 11 PM and personally I am more happy to find out it is open all night than if the International Cafe was, so that is good.

Just to clarify you do not get the free brewed coffee (if you have the coffee card) nor the specialty coffees from the IC. It's from the bar right near the IC and it is open early in the morning.

As for the Horizon Court buffet no on our cruise it was not open 24 hours. It was open for breakfast, lunch and dinner but it did close. The area in the aft of the ship Cafe Caribe was open during the night. I think it states that the Horizon Court is open 24 hours because both Horizon and Caribe are on the same deck not far from one another so one is always open therefore there way of saying 24 hrs.

Archived