paid in full..now what?

pattyk

Nope, they will not send you anything in the mail. You will receive an e-mail from them stating that your documents are available on line. Read them if you want but there is no need to print them out. If you want luggage tags, go to your reservation on line. Click on the "Cruise Documentation" tab and there you will find another tab to request luggage tags.

You can complete the on line check in process any time. Once complete, print out your Set Sail Pass. Bring it along with your ID and credit card to the pier. Those are the only three things you will need to check in.

any idea how soon i will be getting that e-mail? should i call and ask? do i need to do the online check in first? thanks...

You do not need to do online checkin first. Usually the documents are ready for you about a month before your cruise, maybe a litte sooner.

any idea how soon i will be getting that e-mail? should i call and ask? do i need to do the online check in first? thanks...

I would complete the online check-in process As soon as you make your last payment. You need to have it done several days before you board, but I always find it best to get it done early rather than forget it - you don't want to find yourself at the port having to do it in real time while everyone else queues up behind you in line.:)

Even though our cruise is still a year away, I have already gone into my Online checkin and completed everything I can on our information, Passport info, Emergency contacts, etc, only thing left which I need to wait until fall is our new Credit Card information. If I try and put it in now, it will recognize the exp date will have ended before departure. Once final payment is made then I will print out the Set Sail pass and we are ready.

Archived