Seaview Cafe

The Sea View Cafe is not open all day, usually afternoon or eveniing. It is located on Deck 12, aft. If you have not been there before it many times can be missed as you walk by. It is located on the Starboard side, you will see the tables outside. Our first cruise on the Radiance Class it was 2 days before we realized it was there. Now we never miss it.

This is oue first cruise on the Jewel and this class of ship. Could anyone tell me if the Seaview Cafe is opened for lunch on embarkation day? Thanks, Lynda

It is not opened for lunch on embarkation day. It may open up later in the afternoon. The Daily Compass that you will find in your cabin will have the times when all venues open.

The Welcome Aboard Lunch is always held in the WJ.

I love their rueben sandwich. It was a great place to get away from it all ... it took until the end of the cruise for most people to even realize it was there. Back on the Radiance this fall, looking forward to the seaview cafe. Jan

I think the Sea View Cafe is only open on sea days. At least that's my experience. It is one of the reasons I love the Radiance class ships.

Nope, I frequently head there when I get back to the ship on port days - much less crowded than the Windjammer.

I think the Sea View Cafe is only open on sea days. At least that's my experience. It is one of the reasons I love the Radiance class ships.

Nope, I frequently head there when I get back to the ship on port days - much less crowded than the Windjammer.

On sea days the SeaView is opened from noon until 6:30.

On port days the SeaView is opened from 3PM until 6:30.

On all days the SeaView is opened from 9PM until 1AM.

When we were on the Jewel in 2008, they had a seafood menu if I recall correctly. We went up there and had milkshakes.

Maybe they've changed the menu back by now.

We were on the Jewel TA in 2007 and i honestly cannot remeber it,,but will be there in 3 weeks so will refresh this memory

When we were on the Jewel in 2008, they had a seafood menu if I recall correctly. We went up there and had milkshakes.

Maybe they've changed the menu back by now.

Yes, it was the SeaFood Shack. They changed it back to a regular SeaView like you find on Radiance and Serenade.

The SeaView on Brilliance has a different menu which is more Italian.

One thing thing that not everyone realizes, you can get stuff to go from the Seaview. They will put a cover on it (like for room service) and you can take the food anywhere you like.

One thing thing that not everyone realizes, you can get stuff to go from the Seaview. They will put a cover on it (like for room service) and you can take the food anywhere you like.

Ya had to go and mention that, didn't ya. That was supposed to be a secret!:D

Ya had to go and mention that, didn't ya. That was supposed to be a secret!:D

Well people always ask me where I got my food when I'm sitting by the pool eating it (or more likely on the way to my balcony).:p

This will be our first RC cruise. Is there an additional charge for eating at the SeaView Cafe? It sounds great!

Nope no charge for the food. It's included in the price of your cruise.

Like everybody else, the SeaVeiw on the Radiance was the Best...we were on the 10 nighter last December and we ate there more then anywhere else.....And like another Poster said.....DO NOT MISS THE TUNA MELT!!!

It is sooooooo GOOD!! :)

Mike

On sea days the SeaView is opened from noon until 6:30.

On port days the SeaView is opened from 3PM until 6:30.

On all days the SeaView is opened from 9PM until 1AM.

thanks for these times, I will keep them safe for our cruise on brilliance this summer :)

I only went once (on brilliance) last summer, I knew it was there and had lunch one day, but the timings make it difficult to fit into a port intensive schedule for lunch, and then in the evenings if you like to eat dinner in the dining room as we do. Then, after we've eaten dinner, we are highly unlikely to want to eat again that evening.

The food was nice, but with it being cooked to order, I suspect the wait might not appeal to those in a hurry who like the instant grab of the buffet.

Archived