La Terra Wine

DP

I like this argument that I picked up in a debate between Tivo and a cable company DVR - - "Why pay for quality when you can get crap for free?" ;)

I'm not a wine snob, but I hope what they serve in the Diamond Lounge isn't too bad - 5 weeks from today I'll find out!

You can't keep everyone happy. Drink it or don't. It's your choice. Me, I appreciate the effort and thought and yes, I still feel special. 26 RCL cruises later and more comming.

I'm with you. DW & I appreciate the effort and never look a gift horse in the mouth. If you don't like, don't drink it.

Joe and Sally,

We're with you. We appreciate it and will gladly enjoy it in the CL or DL or wherever they want to serve it!

Would love to sail with guys again. Any of our cruises below interest you?

Rick and Deirdra

Recently returned from the Mariner to Mexico. I was quite disappointed with the "by the glass" selection (reds) and the ones they had we not great. We found a nice bottle of Chilean Carmenere around $45 that we enjoyed with dinner(got three dinners out of it). We ended up doing beer and cocktails during the day.

I was always taught not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

It's not exactly a gift. It's a "thank you for cruising with us so many times" or, in the case of the full suites, "thank you for dropping a bundle on your accomodations." In my opinion, a "thank you" should reflect the event for which the thanker is thanking. And also in my opinion, La Terre wine doesn't do that.

It's not exactly a gift. It's a "thank you for cruising with us so many times" or, in the case of the full suites, "thank you for dropping a bundle on your accomodations." In my opinion, a "thank you" should reflect the event for which the thanker is thanking. And also in my opinion, La Terre wine doesn't do that.

LaTerre wine sucks.

But lots of people like it.

:p :eek: :cool:

There's no accounting for taste! ;)

Archived