2011 Alaska Itineraries Released Today?

I believe they are scheduled to come out some time this week, but not necessarily today. I think the last batch came out on the Wednesday of the week they were supposed to, so that might be the best guess.

I would also expect you would see them on Wednesday as the last two releases also happened to be on those days.

I am eaglerly awaiting the Caribbean release...so I know what you are going through!

Hopefully the prices and itineraries will be good and you can book your birthday cruise :)

I would also expect you would see them on Wednesday as the last two releases also happened to be on those days.

I am eaglerly awaiting the Caribbean release...so I know what you are going through!

Hopefully the prices and itineraries will be good and you can book your birthday cruise :)

I was browsing through Caribbean itineraries this morning, and they had them all the way out to 2012. Probably not all of them; probably just the ones they REALLY want to push, like Allure and Oasis. :D

I was browsing through Caribbean itineraries this morning, and they had them all the way out to 2012. Probably not all of them; probably just the ones they REALLY want to push, like Allure and Oasis. :D

I saw that some were released. We are not interested in those ships though. We are waiting to see what the itineraries are for the Serenade and Jewel.

Thanks! I'm waiting on the itineraries and initial prices to see if I can swing an Alaskan cruise next summer as a belated 30th birthday present to myself. :)

Hopefully it works out; Alaska is beautiful.

I wonder if the reduction in the Alaska head tax is causing the delays? I'm not sure when the reduction is going to go into effect, but if it starts immediately RCI may be considering adding another ship to Alaska for 2011.

If that is the case I'm excited, but I want to know what my options are NOW!!! :D

I wonder if the reduction in the Alaska head tax is causing the delays? I'm not sure when the reduction is going to go into effect, but if it starts immediately RCI may be considering adding another ship to Alaska for 2011.

If that is the case I'm excited, but I want to know what my options are NOW!!! :D

That reduction is not in play yet and may not be. We will all have to wait and see. There are other factors than just that at play in the Alaska Market. We will be in Alaska (for the 17th year) this summer and will try to gauge what the mood of the people are about that reduction.

I have been hitting refresh allllll day!

It's just sick isn't it! Oh well, my momma always said "the early bird always gets the worm!"

I'm going crazy waiting. DH came home from work and asked if I sat in front of the computer ALL DAY -- told him no, I did take a "chocolate bon-bon" break every hour. :)

Remember, "good things come to those that wait." Here's to a better tomorrow. Need to put some eye drops in --- my eyes are so dried out from starting at the computer screen.

I have been hitting refresh allllll day!

It's just sick isn't it! Oh well, my momma always said "the early bird always gets the worm!"

Yes.....The early bird gets the worm.....BUT.....The 2nd mouse gets the cheese!......

Can't wait for the Alaska dates...looking to do a 14 night cruise tour....southbound cruise.

See you on board.....

I'm going crazy waiting. DH came home from work and asked if I sat in front of the computer ALL DAY -- told him no, I did take a "chocolate bon-bon" break every hour. :)

Remember, "good things come to those that wait." Here's to a better tomorrow. Need to put some eye drops in --- my eyes are so dried out from starting at the computer screen.

I did the same thing LOL

I have a question: someone said that Princess is better on their Alaska itinerary than RCCL because Princess is the only one authorized to Glacier Bay, is that true? If so, why you guys want RCCl to Alaska but not Princess? I'm also looking for Alaska cruise in 2011. Thanks

In my case, personal preference based on itinerary...I have done inside passage before with Glacier Bay so I am interested in Southbound from Seward with Hubbard Glacier and Icy Straight Point this time.

In my case, personal preference based on itinerary...I have done inside passage before with Glacier Bay so I am interested in Southbound from Seward with Hubbard Glacier and Icy Straight Point this time.

Thank you for your reply so quick.

So, the point is Glacier is kinda must in Alaska cruise, right? If so, for the first time Alaskan cruiser, Princess is the only one we'd better choose, am I right?

Archived