Decks 8 or 9 Clothing Optional

Pilot70D

My TA just told me that Celebrity just announced that Deck 8 or Deck 9 would now be CLOTHING OPTIONAL on cruises of seven days or longer.

She told me that these "Dangle Decks" (their insider's name for them) would be refitted and signs added to elevators as well stairways informing pax that they were entering a dangle deck. Fewer hangars would now be found in staterooms on these decks for obvious reasons plus several other minor changes were in the works.

What a development.:cool:

You do realise that April Fool ended 4 1/2 hrs ago here in the UK! So the joke's on you :):):):)

Hmmm. You posted at 5:27pm London time. April Fools Day ends at 1PM there:confused:?

I heard that, not only are Decks 8 and 9 going clothing optional, Deck 13 on all ships will be converted entirely to a lounge area, with more deck chairs than the total number of passengers the ship can accomodate. It's estimated this will reduce chair hogging by almost 10%:D!

This message not valid in the UK!

My TA just told me that Celebrity just announced that Deck 8 or Deck 9 would now be CLOTHING OPTIONAL on cruises of seven days or longer.

My TA told me that the new policy will be in effect for both deck 8 AND deck 9. She is trying to see if there is still any availability on my June sailing for a deck 9 cabin. I'll try anything at least once....;)

April1

She told me that these "Dangle Decks" (their insider's name for them) would be refitted and signs added to elevators as well stairways informing pax that they were entering a dangle deck. Fewer hangars would now be found in staterooms on these decks for obvious reasons plus several other minor changes were in the works.

What a development.:cool:

Good try but I haven't fallen for it. :)

Happy April Fool's Day!

Archived