Adding a 3rd person

A year ago, sis and I booked the Radiance for a 5 night cruise. When we saw the GS was going for $1099 we grabbed it. To date, we have not paid in full (final payment due in August). Currently, my daughter is interested in sailing with us. I see the price for the cabin is now $1149 pp for the first two and $249.00 for passenger 3 and 4. My question is, if I add her on now, will we have a price adjustment on her cost to the $1149 or will they keep her price at the $249.00? Anyone ever do this?

I can't help with the pricing, but do call and make sure you'll even be ALLOWED to add another person...just because the room will hold additional folks doesn't mean they'll allow it....check about that, and ask what the price would be!

First, the cabin you have has to be able to sleep a third person. If it does, you will be able to add her for $249. Why would you think she would have to pay the first and second rate if she is the third person? Am I missing something.

A year ago, sis and I booked the Radiance for a 5 night cruise. When we saw the GS was going for $1099 we grabbed it. To date, we have not paid in full (final payment due in August). Currently, my daughter is interested in sailing with us. I see the price for the cabin is now $1149 pp for the first two and $249.00 for passenger 3 and 4. My question is, if I add her on now, will we have a price adjustment on her cost to the $1149 or will they keep her price at the $249.00? Anyone ever do this?

You should be able to keep your $1099 for you and your sis, however, you'll have to pay for the 3rd person supplement.

Call RCCL and find out; but once we added a family member and only paid the 3rd passenger supplement.

Let us know what they tell you.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been out of town. I ended up calling RCCL as suggested and it was so simple! I added my daughter on and only had to put down $100.00. Our price remains the same, she is the 3rd person at $249.00. What surprised me more is that my sister made the initial reservation and I am the secondary passenger, but they allowed me to make the addition. Waiting for my confirmation now.

Thanks everone!

I've been out of town. I ended up calling RCCL as suggested and it was so simple! I added my daughter on and only had to put down $100.00. Our price remains the same, she is the 3rd person at $249.00. What surprised me more is that my sister made the initial reservation and I am the secondary passenger, but they allowed me to make the addition. Waiting for my confirmation now.

Thanks everone!

Glad this worked out for you! You were able to add your daughter because you were listed as one of two original passengers, no matter who booked. Sounds like you got a great deal!

BTW - lived in Ft. Pierce and attended 7th and 8th grade at St. Lucie Co. Jr. High. (Probably long before your parents were born!).

BTW - lived in Ft. Pierce and attended 7th and 8th grade at St. Lucie Co. Jr. High. (Probably long before your parents were born!).

LOL..... don't be too sure, I get senior rates and have seen a number of dirt roads become major highways, but I lived in Palm Beach County for 13 years.

Archived