Some more newbie questions...Spirit 5/7/10

lbeatty

It's getting close. I'm getting very excited. :)

These questions were lost in another thread so I thought I'd create a new one.

So it's alright to bring some soda, right? I was going to put it in my carry on bag. Is that the best way?

Also, I have a small roll away suitcase and was going to use that as my carry on (20 inches). Is that size carry on ok? I was going to put the soda and change of clothes in that. Sound good? What else would I need in a carry on? Toiletries?

What about bathing suit? Do you wear it under your clothes or not necessary? What do most do that first afternoon/evening?

I just got an email about the bar set up. I had to request the price of the liquors I was interested in. I asked about Peppermint Schnapps (and Baileys and Captain Morgan) but she said she wasn't familiar with PS and didn't know if there was a similar one on the list. Oh well. So I will probably get the Captain Morgan.

The prices were $63 for CM and $83 for Baileys.

Thanks everyone!

It's getting close. I'm getting very excited. :)

These questions were lost in another thread so I thought I'd create a new one.

So it's alright to bring some soda, right? I was going to put it in my carry on bag. Is that the best way?

Also, I have a small roll away suitcase and was going to use that as my carry on (20 inches). Is that size carry on ok? I was going to put the soda and change of clothes in that. Sound good? What else would I need in a carry on? Toiletries?

What about bathing suit? Do you wear it under your clothes or not necessary? What do most do that first afternoon/evening?

I just got an email about the bar set up. I had to request the price of the liquors I was interested in. I asked about Peppermint Schnapps (and Baileys and Captain Morgan) but she said she wasn't familiar with PS and didn't know if there was a similar one on the list. Oh well. So I will probably get the Captain Morgan.

The prices were $63 for CM and $83 for Baileys.

Thanks everyone!

Hello Lbeatty,

Try and arrive at the pier on the early side if possible. You can probably be aboard by around 11:30 am to 12 noon. If your cabin is ready stop there with your carry on luggage and drop it off. If not proceed directly to the Lido for lunch. After lunch your cabin will be ready. After that take a leisurely stroll of the ship.

There is usually a Life Boat Muster Drill about an hour or so before the ship leaves port. This is a mandatory drill. So you will have to check where your muster station is, it's written on the door of your cabin. After the drill head to the top deck of the ship for the sailaway.

You needn't wear your bathing suit under your clothes. Just change in your cabin, it's only a short stroll from their to the pool.

As far as toiletries the ship provides soap, shampoo, conditioner and a shower cap.

Have a great cruise!

Jonathan

I DO wear my bathing suit....if your cabin isn't ready, I don't fancy changing in a public bathroom...so it's MUCH easier to just slip off your outer clothes and hit the pool!

Thank you! That's what I did on the Disney cruise and it worked out well since our room was ready late. :)

Archived