Charge for a carry on!

tkjohn25

only on about 5 other threads. might want to consider looking at what is posted (or doing a search) before starting a new thread.

I think a lot of these threads have been moved to Cruise Air from other forums where they were started.

But what we need is a tidy-up on Cruise Air. We really don't need a dozen separate threads here for one lopsided story about a small airline. (Lopsided, because nobody's bothered to report that Spirit is concurrently reducing some air fares. But that's the media for you.)

I think a lot of these threads have been moved to Cruise Air from other forums where they were started.

But what we need is a tidy-up on Cruise Air. We really don't need a dozen separate threads here for one lopsided story about a small airline. (Lopsided, because nobody's bothered to report that Spirit is concurrently reducing some air fares. But that's the media for you.)

Yes, it'd be nice if they were consolidated, and not spamming the boards. I would think one thread would be plenty to report on this issue. They end up meandering off topic and turn into "bash the airlines for everything" threads anyway.

I wonder exactly how many people really who read these boards are affected by these changes. I'm guessing not a great many.

only on about 5 other threads. might want to consider looking at what is posted (or doing a search) before starting a new thread.

This thread go moved here from the RCI board. Pretty friendly bunch over on this board, huh?

Archived