Rci sales

Sorry I know this has been asked and answered but could not find it on the search either...When will RCI be doing a sales event..and what does it usually include..OBC...discount deposits..Thanks so much for taking the time to answer..... again....:)

Sorry I know this has been asked and answered but could not find it on the search either...When will RCI be doing a sales event..and what does it usually include..OBC...discount deposits..Thanks so much for taking the time to answer..... again....:)

Wow sales are on Tuesday... I, personally, have never really seen any wow, though.

Good luck.

jc:D

The BIG wow sales normally offer reduced deposits and OBC, depending on the length of the cruise. They only have those 3 or 4 times per year. The Tuesday special offers deals on select cruises.

The BIG wow sales normally offer reduced deposits and OBC, depending on the length of the cruise. They only have those 3 or 4 times per year. The Tuesday special offers deals on select cruises.

Thanks..I know about the Tuesday sales..But that's not my question..When was the last big event sale and when will the next one be ?..Thought RCI had these a couple times a year ???? I remember seeing the approx. answer on these boards a while ago..Thanks again !!!!

Thanks..I know about the Tuesday sales..But that's not my question..When was the last big event sale and when will the next one be ?..Thought RCI had these a couple times a year ???? I remember seeing the approx. answer on these boards a while ago..Thanks again !!!!

In '08 they had one May, Sept & Dec, last year only 2 - May and Sept or Oct.

Archived