past guests questions

bermudagal56

They use to do more for past guests such as past guest pins and such but stopped doing that. They have a small cocktail party as mentioned above but your limited on the types of drinks.

I thought if you were platinum you were still supposed to get the ship pins?

They use to do more for past guests such as past guest pins and such but stopped doing that. They have a small cocktail party as mentioned above but your limited on the types of drinks.

the last cruise i went on, i wasn't really drinking due to migraines. so when we went to the past guest party, i asked for a coke instead. i got it about five minutes before the thing was over, and it was warm and watery. i was disappointed :(

Wow, a Past Guest tread without anyone asking or saying that you can take a person that is on their first cruise to the Past Guest Party!:D

Can you take a person that is on their first cruise to the Past Guest party? :D

Can you take a person that is on their first cruise to the Past Guest party? :D
I was told no! Invite for each guest. You have to purchase your own pins in gift shop now. My room steward was so nice to get me 1. I guess I 'll attend this time since Mom is a Past Guest now!:D

About the only perks for Pg are:

Possible discount on cruise price (if it's offered on your sailing)

Cocktail party on 5 or more night cruises

hmm yeah I think that about covers it LOL

Didn't know you could still buy pins in the shop, haven't seen them. Will have to look this time. I don't have one for fascination.

I was happy with the past guest discount. Since there are 6 of use, we saved $700.00 that's a nice benefit!

Sorry to say, if you book "early saver" VS "past guest" you would save as much or even more. :(

Archived