"Already Booked" login not working

marne-c

I have a slightly different, but very annoying problem with O's web site. I have been registered with O for some time now and I always check the box ""to remember me", but it never does - I have to sign in "fully" each time.

Before you say - "it's your computer" - I don't have that problem with any of the other few dozen site I sign on to from time to time (they all do "remeber me").

Oceania doesn't "remember me" either.

Oceania doesn't "remember me" either.

It's not really a huge advantage to be remembered, anyway. You still have to type in your password, each time. The only thing that gets remembered is your email address. :rolleyes:

It's times like this when we regret changing from MSN.com to Optonline.net........;)

It is funny if I sign in from the home page at the bottom right under MY OCEANIA it remembers me as well as my password

But if i try to log in under the Already Booked or others links from the top menu then it does not remember me

Lyn

It is funny if I sign in from the home page at the bottom right under MY OCEANIA it remembers me as well as my password

But if i try to log in under the Already Booked or others links from the top menu then it does not remember me

Lyn

Ditto here; except that the log in info is remembered by my Norton "cards & log-in" feature, not by Oceania's web site.

Ditto here; except that the log in info is remembered by my Norton "cards & log-in" feature, not by Oceania's web site.

I am not sure how it remebers it but it is there on the screen when I go to O's home page

I suspect it is in firefox memory;)

Archived