Not to be missed on Glory

MamaTene

They have a variety ...White fish (like Arthur Treachers) Calamari, Oysters etc

mmmmmm, calamari.... I never thought of other types of seafood being served.

I meant the deep fried fish, do you know if it's haddock or cod by any chance?

A not miss on the Glory is the COMEDY CLUB! This is only available on the Glory and the Dream. One of my friends is one of the comedians and if you are lucky enough, Kim Harrison will be performing on your cruise! They have 4 different comedians and do 5 shows on 4 different nights. They do a couple PG and then 2 or 3 R rated. They will have two comedians at the beginning of the cruise alternating shows (comedian A- 7:00pm, Comedian B - 8:30, Comedian A 9:45, Comedian B 11pm.) don't quote me on the times but you get the general idea. There shows are the same so as long as you see their PG then go to their R rated if you choose, you will see their whole comedy act. They will then have two different comedians come on board at the 2nd half of the cruise. They gave tickets out by the coffee shop when we sailed and then they had a standby line for those without tickets for the show after all with tickets are set.

Go and enjoy!

What lounge did they convert into the comedy club? Was on the Glory Oct 2008 and they didn't have it.

Now I see that tickets are required. When we were on it most shows always had a lot of empty seats.

What lounge did they convert into the comedy club? Was on the Glory Oct 2008 and they didn't have it.

Now I see that tickets are required. When we were on it most shows always had a lot of empty seats.

When I was on Glory in October 2009, the comedy club was in the large aft lounge on Promenade. I'm not sure if it moved since then, but I'll be sailing on Glory in two weeks and I look forward to the Comedy Club as it was a great addition to the ship!

Archived