Majesty Four Night

Hey guys,

We just had to cancel our JS reservation on the Freedom for July after my business took a hard hit this year. We had been relatively unaffected by the economy until February, but anyways, sadly realized it was too much money this year. So we rebooked for a 4 night in an inside on the Majesty. Monarch is out of the question because of limited availbility.

We have never been on a cruise with no days at sea and I'm just looking for some opinions on that and also a nice beachside resort in Miami/Lauderdale for a few days after the cruise.

I'm pretty familiar with the ship after being on Sovereign twice, but has it been drydocked recently?

Thanks!

Feb. was an AWFUL month for our business, too....I feel your pain! Besides being a short month, we had all that damn snow...and in our area, no one knows how to drive a plow...we were shut for DAYS because the roads were snow covered and impassable.

Hey guys,

We have never been on a cruise with no days at sea and I'm just looking for some opinions on that and also a nice beachside resort in Miami/Lauderdale for a few days after the cruise.Thanks!

I know EXACTLY how you feel about the no sea days. That's the best part to me. My husband don't like sea days. I think I'll be able to handle the 4 nighter with no sea days. We are looking at 7 day out of San Juan that has no sea days. Now that one concerns me. I'm considering re-doing a route we've already done just for the sea days.

Archived