Royal Caribbean killed my dog!

[quote name='Kugel']Okay so we are going on the Oasis on 5/15 and my dog is the headliner show. Therefore we will be in the Royal Suite with bathrobes, and steak tartare for the dog. She will play the piano for anyone who wants to stop by. Since she is entertainment, the room is free. Party anyone!!!!

This is without a doubt the funniest and best thread I have ever read.

Thanks so much[/QUOTE]

[quote name='anastasia1']What tunes will she play. I'll start you with ' How much is that doggy in the window'[/QUOTE]

Oh, my dog wants to hear "hound Dog"...can your dog do an good Elvis impression?

[quote name='Kugel']Okay so we are going on the Oasis on 5/15 and my dog is the headliner show. Therefore we will be in the Royal Suite with bathrobes, and steak tartare for the dog. She will play the piano for anyone who wants to stop by. Since she is entertainment, the room is free. Party anyone!!!!

This is without a doubt the funniest and best thread I have ever read.

Thanks so much[/QUOTE]

[quote name='anastasia1']What tunes will she play. I'll start you with ' How much is that doggy in the window'[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chef_christoph']Oh, my dog wants to hear "hound Dog"...can your dog do an good Elvis impression?[/QUOTE]

Now the pony feels left out, can your dog play "Beer for my horses"?

Has your pony learned to dance "The Pony" and the dog dance "The Dirty Dog"? If so, you should be comped all of your drinks as that would be some true entertainment you provided for free.

Do want to know how you keep the sibbling riverly down on a cruise? I could just see a food fight between your dog and pony in the MDR! And would the cat get in the middle of it?

Good news: Free upgrade
Bad news: To reduce costs, all cabins will now employ [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_racking"]hot racking[/URL]. Customers with the highest cruise credits get first choice of night or day.

[quote name='RadioRay']Good news: Free upgrade
Bad news: To reduce costs, all cabins will now employ [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_racking"]hot racking[/URL]. Customers with the highest cruise credits get first choice of night or day.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Now my pony and I won't have to pay extra for the use of warm beds in the Thermal Suite!

Thanks Royal Caribbean!

[quote name='chef_christoph']Awesome! Now my pony and I won't have to pay extra for the use of warm beds in the Thermal Suite!

Thanks Royal Caribbean![/quote]

I hate to be the barrier of bad news but that's not what "hot racking" means.

But don't worry, you are diamond plus so certaintly you will be get your choose to utilize the cabin either in the day or during the night. Another reason to wear that diamond studded collar proudly.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Purple]What the best dressed dog wears for Muster Drill[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://www.indogneeto.com/admin/images/category_images/sophwebljacket.jpg[/IMG]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Purple"]And cat.....[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[IMG]http://www.comingunmoored.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/1.jpg[/IMG] Edited by NorbertsNiece