Royal Caribbean killed my dog!

Do I have to pay full tips for my dog? I mean after all, he is just a puppy and won't be eating the regular Alpo in the MDR as we are special ordering his puppy Alpo. And he won't be making any messes at all, cause he will be in his doggy diapers and I will change them and dispose of them myself!

Edited by sailinglisa

Do I have to pay full tips for my dog? I mean after all, he is just a puppy and won't be eating the regular Alpo in the MDR as we are special ordering his puppy Alpo. And he won't be making any messes at all, cause he will be in his doggy diapers and I will change them and dispose of them myself!

I had imagined that both the dog and the horse would be very generous on that front and would be leaving the staff little extras all over the ship.

If you only dine in windjammer and cook you own food and wash up the plates after every meal and clean the restaurant each morning then of course you wont need to pay any tips at all.

Oh and what about my friend's dog. If they are sailing with me but not in the same cabin, will they get a diamond collar for their dog too?

Well, just remember they have to be over 21 to have their own cabin. Hope that's doggie years!

As overly dramatic titles seem to be all the rage, I had to come up with one that would compete with some of the others I've seen lately.

I have been AWOL from the boards until just recently and I am curious to know of any news (rumor, conjecture...whatever) regarding possible changes to the C&A level requirements.

I did try to search but to no avail.

Thanks!

Oh, and no animals were hurt in the writing of this post...

Drama, Drama, Drama! LOL

I see from the picture that you are going commando!

Lost luggage---- what's a pup to do! ;)

Whilst the pup in the pix is a cutie, she is not mine.

My doggie died 18 months ago. I do have a granddoggie tho (think Marley but better behaved) that gives me my doggie fix. :D He doesn't do formal either, he prefers his Colts shirt and scarf. :p

But what will the horse wear?

funny-horse_closed.jpg

"Nahhhhh I don't wanna dress up for dinner....

But if I MUST do it to please the old Nag I will"

I had a photo of a horse in a tux but it's too large for the screen.

Edited by sea-cruise