You tube clips on behind the scenes on the QM2

mollymoo12

I am not sure if this has been posted before but I have just found some good videos on You Tube on behind the scenes on the QM2.

There are seven in the series.

Link to the first one is here:

The links to the other pages will appear when you finish viewing the first.

If you want to see behind the scenes, they are really informative and some of the facts are staggering.

Hope you enjoy them.

The seven are numbered p1 to p7. I couldn't believe how much food is consumed. I also enjoyed the one that explained what happens to all the waste water and how everything is recycled. I am a bit sad like that, I like to know these sort of things :)

I believe the name of the show is "Inside the Queen Mary 2", one of the episodes in the series "Mighty Ships" on the Discovery Channel.

I checked the upcoming schedule for the Discovery Channel on their web site and it looks like this episode will be aired again in the US on May 13th at 9:00pm Eastern time on the "Discovery HD Theater" channel.

I believe the name of the show is "Inside the Queen Mary 2", one of the episodes in the series "Mighty Ships" on the Discovery Channel.

I checked the upcoming schedule for the Discovery Channel on their web site and it looks like this episode will be aired again in the US on May 13th at 9:00pm Eastern time on the "Discovery HD Theater" channel.

Bluemarble,

Thanks very much for that info! I check my cable TV listings right away:)

Regards,

Salacia

As I will be a 1st time Cunarder this coming November I have found 'You Tube' to be excellent for finding out information regarding the QM2 and I watched 'Inside the Queen Mary 2' a couple of months ago. I've also watched many of the translantic crossings and storms posted on there :eek: and am so glad that I am sailing out of New York to the Caribbean:):).

Will the sea's be OK as we travel down:confused::confused:

Jennie xx

As I will be a 1st time Cunarder this coming November I have found 'You Tube' to be excellent for finding out information regarding the QM2 and I watched 'Inside the Queen Mary 2' a couple of months ago. I've also watched many of the translantic crossings and storms posted on there :eek: and am so glad that I am sailing out of New York to the Caribbean:):).

Jennie xx

Hard to tell about the seas. In my experience (three caribbean cruises in either Nov or Dec) the first day out of NY and the last day back can be a little rocky but the rest was pretty calm.

Denise

Jennie xx

Jennie,

Will the sea be ok? The sea will do what she does best; she is unpredicable. The QM2 will sail thru whatever she can throw at her. Be prepared for an amazing voyage (some call it a cruise).

I look forward to reading your posts after your first voyage on QM2.

Bon Voyage,

Salacia

Archived